All GWC podcasts

I have no complaints against the podcasts. It is easily the best podcast out there about galactica. I only have one suggestion. I wish you guys would give a rating for each episode. Sometimes you have many complaints about an episode but you say it’s good. I just wish I would get a final evaluation on each episode. Thanks and have a happy new year.

Yes, you could rate the episode on a scale of ten, but instead of using points you could use alpacas. For example: “ The Woman King was not the best BSG episode ever; we hereby award it 2 alpacas out of ten possible alpacas.”

I have to admit that we’ve carefully avoided rating episodes, or offering episode summaries. When we first launched GWC, there were already three or four BSG 'casts out there offering episode criticism and ratings – and quite well! – so we thought we’d take a different tack by discussing them more in terms of story and character.

Maybe a more accurate description is to say that we took the discussions that we had around the house/office anyway and put them in a podcast. But the way I said it above sounds better, right? :slight_smile:

Anyway, we do slip into criticism sometimes. But as you said, we do often find ourselves complaining yet liking. (Don’t you?) And as we’ve now had the opportunity to podcast about some of these episodes twice, we find that we see them in an entirely different light the second time 'round.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the kind words.

And that is what makes GWC such a great podcast. You guys (and Audra) don’t try to show your supreme geekitude by dismembering an episode, nitpicking to death every little continuity slip or production error. You all really do sound like you’re sitting around in the living room just chatting about the good and bad of each episode, relating your thoughts to other sci-fi and non-sci-fi themes and topics. Just great stuff all around!

Indeed. What makes GWC work is that its just that. They’re the folks who SHOULD be gathered around my office watercooler.

Maybe we could figure out a way to project our holo-images to watercoolers around the world. When someone goes to get a drink, they can press the button and join the conversation, then turn it off again if they like. :slight_smile:

(In Comic Book guy voice from the Simpsons) yesm becuase you know in Episode 46…when Chuck went to his storage compartment it was two rights then a left…then in episode 52, it was two lefts then a right. Chuck should really be more careful about continuity…Worst continuity glitch EVERRRRRR. I will only listen to it another seven times.:smiley: