Alan Tudyk siting : Death At A Funeral

So…

I was on a plane a couple of days back, doing those usual things one does on a long flight… and then I happened to see the screen of the guy at the seat in front of me (who incidentally had the hairiest arm in the 'verse and kept hooking the fracking thing over the headrest of the seat directly in front of me, making me look much like this -> :mad: )

anyway, that’s not why I’m posting…

Looked up, saw the screen in front, and thought… hang on… is that WASH??

Turns out it was - I was nearly at the end of the flight, and rather than watch 1/2 hour of a movie, I declined to watch it (although truth be told I did keep looking up and seeing it in ‘silent movie’ form on the screen in front).

Anway… the movie was (as the subject says) Death At A Funeral, and at the risk of spoiling, Alan Tudyk gets naked…

so look out for it if seeing Nathan Fillion nekked in firefly wasn’t enough for youl

Everyone should watch “3:10 To Yuma” for another Tudyk sighting…Great stuff.

and he’s quite funny in 28 Days if you can tolerate the Sandra Bullock in rehab plot

Gah! Yuma was showing on that flight too! double Tudyk had I but known

is that 28 days later or a different movie?

Totally different movie. Here is the IMDB

Viggo and Buscemi are in it. It’s got a great cast and a few funny moments. But it’s all about the script. It just falls short, there be many holes and the realism just ain’t there. It’s an AA movie. It has too much going on also. It’s trying to be a romantic comedy with Drug rehab through in. Not a good idea. Oh. It also has a pretty good soundtrack.

Alan plays a flamboyant homosexual recoving addict and has an outrageous accent. The ending with him and Bullock is worth the price of admission.

So another tiny little Tudyk gem that you can watch for free, right now, can be found on You Tube, here. Seriously, pretty disturbing.

That doesn’t look like Alan Tudyk to me.

Really? I couldn’t find verification but when I saw it I watched it like 3 times, once with my eyes closed, and it really looks and sounds like him to me.

Bwahahahhaha! I so thought the same thing when I read this post. I was like “was Sandra Bullock in that zombie movie???” And then I remembered 28 days was a dumb movie about rehab.

Alan Tudyk kinda looks like this other actor, Anthony Rapp (theater/original cast of Rent: The Musical)

Close enough you’ll do a double take.

Whoa! I can’t believe I didn’t notice it before.

Close enough for him to be his long lost brother who hooks up with Zoe in a third season post-Serenity.

I know, not gonna happen… let me dream, why don’cha