Ah My Goddess December 17th 6PM EST

[b]Christmas Themed Anime

[/b][SIZE=7]Ah My Goddess
[SIZE=3]

[SIZE=5][b][SIZE=4]Season 2 Episodes 2-4
December 17th 6PM EST

[/b][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]Episode 2: “Ah! The Beleaguered Queen of Vengeance!” “Aa! Nayameru Fukushū no Joō-sama?” (ああっ悩める復讐の女王さまっ)

April 13, 2006

With Christmas approaching, Sayoko desires to spend her time with the only man on campus that hasn’t been begging to be with her, Keiichi. Meanwhile Belldandy decides to take a time off from the university in order to make Keiichi a very special Christmas gift. Unfortunately, a combination of Skuld, snacks, dogs, and Sayoko herself may keep Keiichi from receiving his gift.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]Episode 3: “Ah! I Offer These Feelings on Christmas Eve!” “Aa! Seiya ni Sasageru Kono Omoi!” (ああっ聖夜に捧げるこの想いっ!)

[SIZE=2]April 20, 2006

While Keiichi and Belldandy are working at the convenience store, the town is covered with the single colour of Christmas. Keiichi, remembering that Belldandy had been with him for about a year decides to get her a Christmas present but he’s short on cash! Thankfully, he has Urd on his side. Will he earn enough money for that special gift? Or will Urd’s plans get him killed first?

Episode 4: “Ah! I Want To Fill The World With Happiness!” “Aa! Sekai o Sachi de Mitashitai?” (ああっ世界を幸で満たしたいっ)

April 27, 2006

Keiichi wonders if it is alright to keep the love of the Goddess to himself. While attending Sayoko’s Christmas party, Belldandy takes her first sip of cola, and something unexpected happens. Keiichi finds himself in pursuit of a goddess who decides to spread the love of a goddess all about town.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Getting a late start again…

Really like this series, it feels a lot like Tenchi Muyo. And has a lot of heart.

I thought she was going to crush that glass in her hands…

EEEEEEEEeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww…

Whot a BIOTCH!!! :mad:

Ooops. I guess I owe her an apology…

“The dog did it”

She just can’t win…

What a twisted woman… I feel sorry for her.

Urd makes a hot Santa! :groucho:

Aaaaah, what a sweet ending…

Maybe there is hope for Sayoko after all. :rolleyes:

Sayoko is like the ‘Bko’ of this series…

Good grief what an entrance…

That little girl is eatting an entire tub of ise cream? :eek:

That little girl is eating an entire tub of ice cream?? :eek:

Gee, feeling a little competitive?

She done speeeewed!!! :eek:

Oh crap! I think things are going to go bad…

That was fun!! :smiley: