Age of Conan

Do any GWCers play AoC? I recently got back into it and last weekend I found myself hitting it pretty hardcore. That is it sucked up all my gaming time that weekend, and it was lot on a long weekend. The game still plays prettymuch the same way I remember it at launch, only now it has the big Asian themed expansion. I’ve always liked the weird way the game handles melée combat; spellcasting is pretty standard bland fair though. Well, to be honest, I haven’t actually gotten a caster up to level 50 for spellweaving yet.

I ran into a few nice people in game but, Global chat and the forums always seem like a whine & complain fest. So I was wondering if there were any cool GWCers I could run into on Wiccana.

So, it seems AoC has plans to jump on the F2P bandwagon this summer.

I played when it first came out by my macbook pro at the time felt like it was going to die when I did. Might give it a shot once it goes F2P this summer though.

I enjoy this game but have not really been sucked into playing to a really high level. I think all my characters are on Wiccana. I played a month ago and will probably start up again when it is free to play.

I like the Conan world I think I would get into it more if I had others to play with.