Action Figure Scale Issues

Hey guys, I have a bit of an interesting conundrum. I convinced my fiance that a Star Trek vs Star Wars wedding, complete with Jadzia Dax and Han Solo cake toppers would be an awesome idea. Which it is. Unfortunately, my Jadzia and Han are different scales. The typical Kenner Star Wars action figures are noticeably smaller than the Playmates (think it was Playmates, I’ll double check later) Jadzia Dax in Starfleet formal attire that my fiance chose. I’d rather not have the bride and groom figures be so disparate in size. Am I frakked?

Changing them to Leia and Han figures would be the simplest solution I can think of…

I suppose that would simplify things, but that would leave us with Star Wars, not Star Trek vs Star Wars. :slight_smile: I was hoping perhaps someone would know of a series of Star Wars action figures made to a slightly larger scale than typical.

Give this a try, they make customized action figures. Not only will they then be the same size, but they will have you and your wife-to-be’s faces on them. :smiley:

http://www.thatsmyface.com/Custom-Action-Figures/View-all-products.html

So I had the privilege of going to probablyabear’s wedding yesterday (I was the one who recommended the hive mind to him upon hearing of this dilemma) , and because all GWC threads should have a happy ending, the problem was solved by reversing the Star Wars and Star Trek roles. See for yourself:

The wedding was only mildly scifi themed, but I did get to sit at the table labeled USS. Enterprise!

Only mildly themed? :smiley: We couldn’t have done much more without having a Betazoid ceremony, and I really didn’t want to see my friends naked. We were introduced at the reception with the Star Wars theme, we had the cake toppers and each table was a starship.

edit: and the font on the programs were Star Wars title fonts

That’s true, I forgot about the Star Wars theme and the fonts. Well, it was a good way to do it without being all in your face about it. I give it 5 out of 5 lightsabers.