A little help-Objects in Space

I’ve watched the series once through on borrowed DVDs a couple of years ago, and was just rewatching on Universal HD over the past few months. They just showed the final episode Objects in Space and I recorded it on my DVR. Unfortunately, the timing was off and it stopped at the end just before River was about make her throw at jacks. Did any thing happen there? Just curious…

Not really - there was a really artsy shot of the jacks and then it pans outside the ship.

And then it shows Jubal Early floating in space and he says “Well here I am.”

Actually, it focuses on the ball, which resembles the planet at the beginning of the episode, then the camera goes through the ship and then…

Cool. Thanks everybody for the info…

You must get the DVDs and listen to Joss’ commentary for this ep! It’s the reason commentaries were invented. This is not hyperbole. He explains the planet-to-jack thing, plus a whole lot more.

Give me five, Cami’s mom. I was about to say the EXACT same thing. That particular commentary (although I love all of his commentaries) is special because he gets deep about his personal beliefs and lets you into the unique artistic mind that is Joss Whedon.

High five TFG! (On a personal note, I miss you Duncan Idaho avatar. I understand people change and stuff but DI is one of my fav all time Sci-Fi characters and I got a huge charge–say it! you know you want to! IYKWIM–from seeing him/you.)

Any who, run don’t walk kids. Buy the DVDs. I hope the bluray disk has more extras. I’m an extras companion.

Most women love Duncan’s “huge charge”, IYKWIM! (you did ask for it).:smiley:
Well, at least Qui Gon’s lightsaber is Atreides green.

Duncan will be back after the GWC Star Wars arc is over.
I did promise Solai that when he finishes reading (or watching) Children of Dune that I would switch to an avatar of the actor who plays DI in that.

Disc 1 arrived today! Woot!