6.01 Title

For those of you haven’t seen, the title has been announced for the first episode of season 6:

//youtu.be/HzZVGdD94iI

While I personally don’t think it’s a huge spoiler because it could be interpreted several different ways like most Lost episode titles don’t watch the video if you want to stay 100% spoiler free. For everyone else:

[spoiler]
Any guesses on what LAX with a space in it means?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]With LA_X the creators gave us fans a lot to speculate about. X as the roman number for 10, “X marks the spot” etc. [/spoiler]
Shooting must have started by now, so maybe new spoilers form the set will reach us in the next few weeks. Again trying to remain spoiler free, except the episode titles. Only 1 more season.:frowning:

In February the hub and I will be travelling to Oahu and are taking a couple LOST tours recommended by Ryan of The Transmission. Hoping to see some filming, maybe bring back some of our own spoilers, set pics, etc.

Can’t. frakkin’. wait.

AWEEEEESOME!!

[SPOILER]Someone called Jay & Jack with an interesting point. He remembered that while playing Risk Hurley said “Australia is the key to the whole game”.
If there is a time shift back to the point before 815 departs from Australia, and part of season 6 is set there, the X in LA X would represent a variable.
Not only would landing in LA be in question but whether or not the losties even get on board.
That’s the best theory I’ve heard, and the returning cast members supports it.[/SPOILER]

The writers are clever and obviously nefarious enough to make the title mean anything they want it to mean by the time they’ve finished taunting us for several months. I cannot frakking wait for the new season to start, whatever it may bring us.

Warning: Contains spoilers for season 6 that may give away where certain scenes will take place and the direction for where the season will likely be going.

[spoiler]
This report from Ryan and Jen of the Transmission seems to confirm that season 6 is going to at least partially be in an alternate timeline (which was strongly implied at ComicCon).

Edit: I added some spaces from the URL below so that the link won’t be visible without highlighting. Remove them to access the web page

http :// www .hawaiiweblog. com /2009/09/08/lost-on-arrival
[/spoiler]

I was pretty much expecting this. I’ve also heard that:

[spoiler] they’re no longer going to use flashbacks or flashforwards of any kind. But perhaps they’ll use flash-sideways (??) between the alternate universe and the original storyline? [/spoiler]

Regardless, it’s very cool how they’ve gradually yet effectively folded in the sci-fi elements over the years, gently leading people into them who otherwise would shy away from it.

That would be definitely be interesting if it happens. And it sure would be in the style of Lost to handle it that way.

Regardless, it’s very cool how they’ve gradually yet effectively folded in the sci-fi elements over the years, gently leading people into them who otherwise would shy away from it.

Well, that’s assuming the fans of the original Lost seasons who aren’t sci-fi geeks didn’t get so confused and frustrated trying to keep up with season 4 and 5 that they gave up on the show.

Fer sure. I friend of mine posted on Facebook at the beginning last season that she needed a charrt to keep track of the episodes. I was like, what’s the problem? They’re just bouncing thru time a little.

Funny the things you get used to in sci-fi.