5th Annual GWC International Meetup - March 15-17, 2013

I can’t wait! Registered. Looking forward to it.

Anyone looking to spilt the cost of a room?? That would make the trip down there easier this year…let me know…thanks!

I already have a roomie but I’m looking for a hockey fan to see the game Stars/Duck on Thursday at 7:30pm.

Interested Hockey Guy?

:cool: …the year I swear off the NHL, and GWC might suck me right back in…hhhhaaaaa
let me get all my other plans settled, I do believe I can make this happen…maybe seeing an out of town game might lessen my NHL hostility right now :smiley:

Just got my hotel reservation, though it sounds like they’ll have me changing rooms a couple times over the trip.

Looks like this noob’s gonna make it. Woo!

Sean is aware that this is becoming an issue and hopefully it’ll be resolved. Their system had a weird way of ‘reserving’ rooms for our group.

You’re not that much of a n00b and yay! swooshes off to assess disconium availability

WOOHOO! Count me in. Is is March yet?

Time off approved check. Hotel booked check. Flight booked check. Registered check. Meetup here I come!

Registered, hotel booked, and plane tickets are purchased. looking forward to the meetup.

I would like nothing more to come although the last two local meetups I was unable to attend either so the national one may be a pipedream for me. However, my circumstances may change in February and if at all possible, I’ll just make the drive. Anyone want to carpool from the NE Pennsylvania area?

You brave soul. Just remember “Hey Cow!” And you will make it just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don’t use “noob” at GWC… Once you’re in, you’re in!

Correct! You might think, “It’s 4:30 in the morning. If I go to bed, what can I possibly miss?” The answer: “Something good.”

Just made hotel reservations and they said one with the GWC code is left after I made my. Posted on Twitter, and now emailing Juan. Not sure how many they are expecting to attend this year, but 2 months out that’s a good sign!

You mean like in Goodfellas?

//youtu.be/LlQCW02Tbxc

OB :slight_smile:

“What happened to Oddball?”

“He didn’t make it.”

Unfortunately not able to make it this year :frowning: I will be in Dallas the weekend before for a convention, but have to head to Phoenix the weekend of the meetup unfortunately for work. On a positive note, i should get to see some of the Phoenix area GWC’ers that next week at some point :slight_smile:

Our original block booked up quickly and we were able to negotiate a small expansion – but that’s likely to fill very quickly. So book immediately if you wish to book at the GWC rate. Once the block is full, you can book at the hotel’s normal rate.