5th Annual GWC International Meetup - March 15-17, 2013

Looks like I should be able to make it again this year :). Meet up number 2 for me! Lol

Least ill feel like I know more people this time :slight_smile:

And I just found out I wonā€™t be going to MegaCon this year because itā€™s the same weekend. Kind of disappinting, since it looks like theyā€™re going to have the entire main cast of TNG (even Denise Crosby and Wil Wheaton) this year. Itā€™ll be worth it to be at the International Meetup though.

OK, count me in!

:slight_smile:

Vacations are secured, flight is booked! I will be bringing the French to this 5th meet-up!

I Will be making it this time around. I just need to purchase my airfare and reserve the hotel and car

The usual two-months-hence excitement levels are starting to climb. Now all we need is that information on the ho-tel-mo-tel-holly-day-innā€¦ :groucho:

I say we find a back alley and a clean dumpster. Like we really gonna sleep anyway.

Rule 14 of GWC Meet-up : Sleeping is not an option.

Iā€™m almost positive Iā€™m gonna go this year.

Meetup plans. Engage

Furlough FTW?

Hotel booked! Ready for the meetup. :slight_smile:

The moment I saw the name of the hotel, an image grew in my higgledy-piggledy little brain. Iā€™m not sorry.

Registered and room booked! And now we waitā€¦

I just popped on the hotel site and I couldnā€™t see any ratesā€¦can anyone whoā€™s already set up let me know what the room rate is and if weā€™re going to have a GWC discount like the Aloft did last year? Thanks!

One I know some numbers I can nudge do to my taxes and see about doing this again :smiley:

After years of lurking Iā€™m pulling the trigger. Letā€™s get this party started. In. Here.

Juan changed his initial post with the link to the 2013 meetup. All your questions will be answered here: http://meetup2013.galacticwatercooler.com/

Not at the Aloft but at the Intercontinental. Group code (works online for reservationsā€¦thatā€™s how I booked my room) is GWC then select modify and you will see whatā€™s available.

Welcome to the forum CaptainSHP! What a long name! LOL!

It just felt right. In other news I canā€™t tell if I botched my registration. Will have to ping Juan.

If you did it right you will get an email from Juan. Iā€™d wait a bit and watch for it before contacting Juan.

Room is booked! Registered! Flight arranged! Parking reserved! Rental car booked! Meetup is ON!!