50th Anniversary Rumor

The rumor is that ALL of the former ‘Doctors’ will appear in the special!! :eek:

More info at the link… http://blastr.com/2013/01/rumor-of-the-day-all-prev.php

So cool if true…

(Seanscream) Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey!!! I know this is most likely just a way to break my heart, but I can’t help but hope.

Saw the article to, quite interesting. It will be fun to see what old clips they use and how well they clean them up. Now have Tom Baker with a Dark hair wig and some post pros skin smoothing and we can talk.

Maybe I’m being dense, but aren’t all the regenerations of the Doctor the same Time Lord? So how could they all appear together? I have a feeling this 50th Anniversary episode is going to make my head hurt in a “Twelve Monkeys” kind of way.

This is by no means the first time they’ve done this, and it’s ever been a mind-bender. I can’t guarantee they wouldn’t try something this time, but if history serves there is some concern at the start that the doctors all being together could cause bad things to happen, but then they get to work fighting the bad guys and (most importantly) each other to be the Alpha Doctor and everything just becomes an awesome soup of campy, fun Sci Fi.

Yes they can be some great fun watching him interact and comment about his otherselves. Never mind the confused looks of the companions they are with.

I would be interested in seeing how Moffet explains away, the aging process that all the living Doctors have gone through.

As wonderful as this sounds all I want for the 50th anniversary is a guarantee that the 11th Doctor and Captain Jack will have at least one episode together. A girl can hope!

I 100% agree with you. Its been too long without a Doctor / Captain Jack story. And it would be funny to see Jack reaction to the new “body”.