500 Miles!

Special production music video-with all the artists and featuring the newest meme-Sue from Catering…

[video=youtube_share;3s4Czla6tXc]http://youtu.be/3s4Czla6tXc[/video]

That’s video gold right there!

proof again that I’ll watch anything with Billie Piper(0:42).

and a grand finale with jazz hands always helps :slight_smile:

Billie Piper is actually from my home town, i see this black range rover with tinted windows driving around with the number plate something like “B111ES R” i imagine its saying Billies Ride but its probably not her at all

I DIDN’T KNOW THAT ABOUT SWINDON …

1. Liam Gallagher named his band Oasis after the leisure centre in Swindon
  2. Diana Dors and Billie Piper were born here
  3. When character Dave Lister was asked what death was like in the TV series Red Dwarf he replied: ‘Have you ever been to Swindon?’
  4. Swindon station had the first railway refreshment rooms in 1842
  5. The Magic Roundabout consists of five mini-roundabouts in a circle. It is one of the most feared junctions in Britain according to several surveys
  6. The Wiltshire town announced plans last year to build WiFi Mesh to give wireless internet access to every resident
  7. Swindon beat 24 hopefuls in 2009 to be twinned with Walt Disney World in Florida

I walked through the Magic Roundabout when I was in England. it was frickin’ crazy. I took a panaroma picture but it was long enough ago that I have no idea where the files are, or even if they were files and not actual photos. In any case, I can’t find them :frowning:

But just check it out on Google Maps

Hehe, We learn to drive on that thing, it actually works quite well if you know what you are doing