#5: Tim Horton's Isn't Dunkin Donuts

We keep on keepin’ on after a hella long week. This week’s Eff This Week crew: Audra, Chuck, and Juan. Highlights: We share our favorite coffee stories. Uubergeek posts the best Olivia Wilde pic ever. We learn that Chuck’s legs are blindingly white. And we compare favorite Markie Post roles and House episodes. Yeah.

Direct Download
Blog Post

This was posted in the chats during the recording:

My response is:

Beware when Oompa Loompas attack!

So, just signed off from the 10/13 Eff This Week chat.
And, this is totally silliness, put here’s us lingerers continuing in the chat over the cast was ended. :smiley:

11:16 fastcart: Good night, John Boy.
11:16 topgungwc: Goodnight Grandma!
11:16 Thotfullguy: Time for some moon shire
11:16 fastcart: bah topgun said it already
11:16 Thotfullguy: shine
11:16 SolaiGWC: Google + hangout is live!
11:17 topgungwc: Goodnight Thotfullguy.
11:17 Thotfullguy: Goodnight Topgun
11:17 Thotfullguy: That’s the last one
11:18 topgungwc: :slight_smile:
11:18 Thotfullguy: Are we suppose to shut the door?
11:18 topgungwc: I’ll turn off the lights if you can make sure the stove is off.
11:19 topgungwc: Hey, wtf is this fabric softener doiong in the fridge? Never mind…
11:19 Thotfullguy: Uh…yup. This button here. I think. Oh, someone left their coat. I’ll grab it
11:19 Thotfullguy: Don’t ask.
11:20 topgungwc: I’ll take the trash bag out, man these people can make a mess, huh?
11:20 Thotfullguy: Oh, dude. These empty beer bottles have Massachusetts 10 cents deposit. I’m totally taking these.
11:21 fastcart: lol.
11:21 Thotfullguy: In NH we just throw beer bottles on the side of the road. We don’t give a f$ck
11:21 topgungwc: Go for it. I’ll see you tomorrow. You know how to get home from here, right?
11:21 Thotfullguy: I got a ride man. Thank. Pease brother.
11:21 Thotfullguy: Peace
11:22 topgungwc: Out. :slight_smile:
11:23 Ustream-Bot: [Ustream-Bot leaving] Need assistance with Ustream? Type !help to join the live Ustream help channel.

And this is why I love you all. Oh, so much. :smiley: