#42: Nut Scrubs

This week we Frak, Fight, and Bodyswap with the cast of Scrubs,entering into some disturbing scenarios with Snoop Dogg Attending, The Janitor, Gift Shop Girl, and Dr. BeardFace, among others. We debut our Google-Free-Five: Space Trivia theme, in which the chat room owns us with trivia we thought we could answer sans electronic appendages. And we do a “Guess the Fake News Story” bit involving a sex doll strapped to a tree (true), a frantic thong-shopping spree in Ireland (true), ancient Greek Olympians’ doping by noshing on raw testicles (true), and a lusty bull mounting an Arkansasman and then destroying a police car (very, very true). Come get your Eff on! (Brain bleach sold separately.)

Direct Download
Blog Post

That was such a fun 'cast. I don’t make as many of them as I’d like. Trying to be quiet in the darkend house at 0400 and giggling maniacally are a fun combo. Will be in Cyprus for the next one, so, let’s see…7 hours ahead here in Germany, plus distance to Cyprus equals…carry the one…divide by Pi…craaaap. I have no idea what time it will be. I’ll assume I’ll be getting up, so…see y’all in a few days!

-Trey

Episode 42 and no Hitchhiker’s reference? :frowning:

Uh oh. Dude. Good call. Don’t panic.

Oh, and bring a towel.

-Trey