#4: This One Time at Space Camp

We contemplate the Astraeus assignments in this week’s episode This One Time at Space Camp. We muse on Aaron Douglas’ awesome camp counselor credentials. And we delve into the casting of Joe Morton as Henry and what it’s meant to the show, wonder who will finally give Wil Wheaton a non-dick role (though he does a beautiful job here), and why science specifics aren’t critical to Eureka.

Direct Download
Blog Post

fun stuff folks. Can’t say I watch much Eureka, but the wife is all about that goodness.

As Chuck and “Foreign Hotness” were discussing the meme of “Downfall” videos … I currently don’t see one on “the youtube”.

Perhaps someone could craft one for Eureka?

I have no skillz in this type of affair, but you might gather added subtitle material from the GWC community. Things like possibly doing a “Chuck”-like advert promo, or series cross over content with WH13 etc.

Anyhoo … keep tilting at those windmills (giants). You never know :slight_smile:

Chuck - if I had to pick an episode that I thought you had named, this would be the one!

DRINK!

I have to say, I was never a big fan of physical comedy in general, but Colin Ferguson is a genius at it. It’s never forced and it’s always in context to what’s happening.

The first time that unnamed kid opened his mouth I KNEW it was Parrish. Holly’s mention of the dissolution of Galaxy Camp as a throw-off comment was priceless. The comedic timing everywhere in this show is perfection.