#4: Passport

As in “remind Audra to get her passport.” In fact, go Tweet her right now. Set a reminder to do so every day until she lets you know she’s done it. This week’s Eff This Week Crew: Audra, Chuck, and Juan. Highlights: We hear stories from Chuck and Photonutz wandering around NYC at midnight on a Wednesday, including the new Ferrari Gap Outlet and some seriously awesome pastrami. Audra shares her desire to visit the UK. And Juan dishes on some drunken GWC G+ hangout moments.

Direct Download
Blog Post

It was a lot of fun listening to Eff this week Live!

Hopefully next time my chat will work, I tried Chrome, firefox, and IE8 on my desktop, chrome on my laptop, and my iPhone using 3G and I could hear you guys on all of them but the chat wud just say “error try again later” for all of them… Any1 else have any problems like that?

Good luck on the next one!
Min

Yup! No idea how to solve the problem either.

Where are the Ferrari sled photos? lol! BTW Here is the sandwich I had at the 2nd Ave Deli. It is called the “Instant Heart Attack”.

As someone who is going to London for a week for the first time this month:

Audra! GET! YOUR! PASSPORT!

Audra - Passport - Get it!

You obviously have to go to London and do all the sights and sounds there, as mentioned in the other thread - you will love it there as there is so much to do no matter what your interests are. If you let me know then I can suggest peoples and things.

You would also have to visit

Oxford - I think you would enjoy the academic history that the town is steeped in

Stratford Upon Avon - Birthplace of Bill Shakesphere

Stonehenge - In the county of Wiltshire - It is indeed in the South West - From London, just head west and you’ll reach it.

Cardiff - Of course you would have to visit there and see the Cardiff docks where you have a great sea view, loads of shops. You’ll have to try the Welsh food and of course bang on the steps (Yes - I have done it many times). You can also see the shrine to Torchwood and the pub that has the Doctor who tardis for a door.

Swansea - I think you would enjoy the sights, food and sounds. Look up the Mumbles - a great piece of coastline…

The Cotswolds - A place of great beauty

Of course you have the other areas of the UK (Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham (Great place for shopping - The Bullring). You also have the coasts

In essence, let me know if you are serious - could meet up in London/Cardiff and give you a whirlwind tour.

I’ve seen London,
I’ve seen France,
I’ve seen Bridget’s underpants.

…why?

because I had my PASSPORT!

…that’s why :slight_smile:

Hey Ms. A!

You know, I’ve been wanting to get my passport since the 80’s!! I’ve never done it! And now it seems so danged expensive, but I know it’ll be completely worth it when I board my first international flight.

I’m going to start a ‘sock fund’ to purchase passports for both the Puddytat and myself! The hub already has his- though he does need to renew it!

I had the opportunity to visit the UK with a good friend of mine, but I just could not afford it at the time. I have few regrets, and that is one.

I’ll start saving. We can DO this!

Audra, chuck, bkitty - Chaos comes to the UK Runs screaming

Passports? Passports!!? We don’t need no STINKIN’ PASSPORTS!!!:groucho:

Ah don’t worry about it. I’m sher you can pick one up at the last moment from those nice people at the Government no prob!

You can’t get good pastrami in London. Actually just stick to Indian food, most Londoners do anyways (Toad In The Hole is nasty)

Even then the indian food will vary - just make sure that you find a good place :).

All Toad in the hole is sausages in a batter (Like sausages in YOrkshire batter), it’s not that bad and it depends on what you have with it. It can’t be as bad as the stuff you see on Man vs Food.

Everyone I know who has been to London agrees about Indian food. Fortunately, I love it.

good tunes … reminds me a bit of these classic gaming tunes.

//youtu.be/C1L69-3OqaU

We have some excellent Indian food here in NYC. I love vindalu

I LOOOOOOOOVED this game! Thanks for bringing back some memories!

Gaf

While you don’t need a passport to travel to Canada, you do need one to re-enter the U.S. when you are traveling by AIR from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, South or Central America and the Caribbean…this was changed back in January of 2007.

Reference: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1082.html#entry_requirements

When returning to the United States from Canada, it is very important to note that all U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport to enter or re-enter the United States via air. For entry into the United States via land and sea borders, U.S. citizens will need to present either a U.S. passport, passport card, NEXUS card, Enhanced Drivers License or other Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)-compliant document. The only exception to this requirement is for U.S. citizens under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious, or other youth group) who need only present a birth certificate (original, photocopy or certified copy), Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or naturalization certificate.

I second that!

None of these places are too far away in fact I live pretty much at the epicentre of all these places so Audra and Co now have no excuses not to visit the UK. Im sure between Bishop Montana an I we can sort something out :slight_smile:

For reference London and Cardiff are about 1.5 hours away by car from me

](http://www.flickr.com/photos/perihelion501/6295945561/) ScreenCapture108 by Perihelion501, on Flickr[/IMG]