2nd Annual "Geek Shirt Swap"

For those at last year’s meet-up, we had a great success with our first “geek shirt swap”, where we could all release some of the pressure from our densely-packed t-shirt drawers and closets, and share some nerdy-fashion fun with like minded people. Well, we’re doing it again!

I lost count at last year’s exchange, after seeing over FOUR DOZEN shirts change hands. I personally had not only the thrill of finding new shirts to suit my tastes, but the satisfaction of seeing others lose their dorky little minds over shirts I “donated” to the cause.

There really aren’t any rules, no limits, and no size restrictions (we served shirts from kids’ sizes, to ladies’ XXS, to men’s XXL). Just bring some shirts to share, and prepare to find some “new to you” that you’ll love.

And the best part? There are no “orphans”. Any shirts donated and not claimed will go to a local TX donation center, so no good deed goes unappreciated.

See you in March, bag o’ shirts in hand!

I was going to ask about this. I have a couple to donate this year and I love the idea of a fellow GWCer giving them a good home.