2013 Gift Exchange

Yep - it’s that time of year! Put away your Halloween candy and sign up for the 2013 GWC Holiday Gift Exchange!! Sign up on Elfster at http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/9424813/852a14/. Cut off for signing up is November 25th. Names will be drawn on the 26th. Mail your gifts by the end of December. All GWCer’s are welcome so let’s have some fun buying and sending geeky gifts!!!

You have questions? If I don’t answer them below, feel free to post a message and I will get to is when I can!

1. No - you won’t get the same person as you had last year. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. Or at least I will do my best to setup the draw rules so you get someone new. GeekHouse residents will NOT be able to draw each other… :smiley:
  2. Yes - shipping costs should be included in the price of the gift.
  3. The price limit is $40. You don’t have to spend the entire $40 if you find the perfect gift!
  4. Only the person that draws your name will be able to see your address information.
  5. You MUST put your mailing address in your profile so Santa can find you. Otherwise I’ll go put in my address and GET ALL THE PRESENTS! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha…:oops:
  6. Yes - I turned off the stupid birthday emails for the group.
  7. Please use the wish list feature on Elfster so Santa knows what you are missing in your life.
  8. I will post the draw results after the exchange is over. If you don’t want your real name listed, let me know via PM.
  9. PM me if you have any additional questions that I forgot to list here.
  1. I LOVE YOU FOREVER

This was great fun last year! I’ll be out of the US, though, so won’t be participating (what with the whole no one home to pick up shipments bit!). Thanks for organizing again, Splatt :smiley:

Well you enjoy your vacation Cas! I’m sure the better half needs some family time and it will probably be TONS warmer there than here. :slight_smile:

Yeah…I actually looked through ALL the options on the setup page this year. :wink:

Can people let me know what name I have done for the wishlist as I have two accounts (one that has a wishlist and the other that doesn’t).

Thanks

Whichever name you add to the Exchange will be the one you want to setup the wishlist for. Last year it looks like Steveland “Bishop Montana” Daniels was the name you used.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hey Splatterson
Tks for organizing this.
I’m in this year. :slight_smile:

Woo-hoo! This has become my favorite holiday tradition! !

14 days until gift exchange sign-up is closed. Get on it people!!

I changed my RSVP and won’t be participating this year. A couple of friends/co-workers lost everything in the tornadoes yesterday and I want to help them with what I can.

Have a great exchange everyone!

Sorry to hear that, but your priorities are right. We’ll miss you in the exchange.

Ok folks - name draw is Tuesday! Get signed up by midnight on Monday!!!

G … I hope all is well with you and yours. Here in the mid-west I hate these fucking things.

//youtu.be/HFrgSVoJi1U

not-OB ( Elric in Limbo )

Hope for the best.
Plan for the worst.
Wear good footwear.

Ok, I’m in. I just signed up.
Very excited.
Thanks Splatt

Ok people - the draw happened on Tuesday! Check out your draw results on Elfster!!!

Thanks OB…we are all fine. I hate them too, but at least most homes here have basements! That’s why the loss of life was so low…this time.

EDIT: Never mind, situation has been resolved.

That’s good because I just saw this!!

My secret elf gave me Sentinels of the Multiverse, and I’ve had a lot of fun playing it so far. I hadn’t even heard of the game previously.

Thanks much. Great, thoughtful gift! :smiley:

Are we going to find out soon who our secret elves were soon?