2012 Christmas Gift Exchange!!

Ok folks - sign-up is now open. I arbitrarily set the cap at $50 but that includes shipping charges. You need to fill out your mailing address in your profile so that your Santa knows where to send your gift. And make a wish list!!!

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/7122338/30b2b8/

If you can’t get signed in, DM me your email address and I’ll invite you that way.

Splatts

Update 11/4/12 - I’ve also setup draw restrictions so you can’t get the same person you drew last year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for getting this rolling once again! It seems early to me, but I can’t wait to see who I get this year.

So great to see this crank up again. We had such a nerd!blast with it last year, hoping we get even more participants!

Don’t know what to ask for? Try looking at http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ always cool craaaaaaaaaaap on there

OMG - I want the bamboo keyboard and mouse!!

I’m in! Time to go window shopping.

I’m in! Last year was fun and added some geekery to my otherwise HO-hum holidays. :slight_smile:

I’m in again :smiley: This was so fun last year.

Signed up! Now to figure out what to put on the wishlist… my partner will tell you I absolutely suck at asking for gifts. So here goes… :wink:

This is fun every year! I’ve got to get some ideas on the wish list. Time to start thinking about the holidays…

Way to go GWC!! We are already up to 12 participants. :slight_smile: I am really excited to see so much interest in this - it’s the present I look forward to the most every year!

I am in! Super fun! I WANT A PONY!

I got you a pony last year but I forgot to put airholes in the box. Sorry.:eek:

I am willing to give this a try. It sounds like fun. I was going to pick a wishlist, but I realized I would rather be surprised*.
*Note:Surprises should not be explosive, moving/alive, or open dimensional portals to hell

It can be a good idea to pick some things to give your person an idea of the things that you like, then they can either choose something from the list or choose something more surprise-y : ) Glad you’re joining in!

Splatts, when do we want to lock the list down, and shuffle the names?

The lovely Elfster will draw for us on December 3rd. I will get the draw restrictions setup so you can’t get the same person you got last year by the 2nd. Then gifts exchanged by Jan 7-ish. Sorry I forgot to post that in the original message.

And now we have 16 Alpacas in the exchange. :smiley:

I would love to play again this year, but I just can’t afford it.

We’ll miss you! Hopefully you can join us again next year!