2012 Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo

It’s up North, but they just announced that they got the cast of TNG coming up for the EXPO!!
According to them, this is the first time everyone has been together since they went off the air… (Not to sure about this but could be a slow news day)
The Expo is April 27 - 29.

Site is here:

http://www.calgaryexpo.com/

Crap that is going to be one EXPENSIVE autograph table…

OOO, I have to be in Clagary at some point around that time, I’m going to have a very busy late spring/early summer, so hopefully I can extend the trip a coupe days and go nerd it up.

If I can’t make it for April, I should be up there in July’ish for the National Yoyo Competition.

Drop a line if you can make it, I’m at a toss up to which day to go, I have usually gone on the Sundays, might move it to Saturday this year. Hopefully they do a group photo, I might do that, last year they did a group photo with the cast from The Guild.
Depends on the prices…
It would be cool to meet up with a fellow GWC’er

Will do. Everything just kind of exploded this week with a family emergency and there is now talk of having to move, which takes priority over fun stuff like conventions and yoyos unfortunately. April is a ways off but the family situation could be a while before it settles down again.