2010 Parsec Award Winners!

Congrats to Chuck, Sean and Audra!

Best Speculative Fiction Fan or News Podcast (General)
Galactic Watercooler featuring Audra, Chuck, & Sean

Full list of the 2010 winners here: http://parsecawards.com/2010winners

Holy Crap! Congrats!

Woohoo! Congrats!

Nice, Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!

And Hipster Please won as well! Good night for nerds.

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Well done guys, recognition richly deserved…:cool::cool:

Gaf

Happy Dance!

Congrats to the GWC Crew, and to all the behind-the-scenes people (Solai, Juandrew, anyone else I’m forgetting/don’t know about) for helping GWC to be as awesome as it is! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Audra, Chuck, Sean,
and everyone who makes the GWC podcast what it is today.

AN AWARD WINNER!

[b]Congrats Chuck, Audra, Sean and everyone else that makes us go!

GWC RAWKS!!![/b]

WOOOO-Frakkin-HOOOOO!!!

The Award Winning GWC Crue!!!

AWESOME NEWS!

Congratulations GWC!! That is awesome, and very well deserved.

This puts the GWC in some amazing company… this is Huuuuge! And so well deserved! You guys (with the assist of your shadow crew to the crew) have ramped up the production and content so much since BSG’s passing, with each one of you playing to your strengths and so evidently following your passions – it was almost inevitable for the world to catch on. And even though there are no signs of it (and you repeatedly say how energizing you find the GWC community) I kinda find it amazing that you haven’t burned out. So be careful, remember to pace yourself, and rest if you must, because we love you guys and your ‘cast just so much. Thank you, congratulations, and keep frakin keepin’ on!

Hey wait a minute. Don’t you have to submit a short sample show to DragonCon so the attendees can get a sample? Put it in the feed!

And the quality was nothing to sneeze at before either!

Wow! I didn’t even know we were in the running! Congratulations to the Podcast crew!

So say we all. Big ups!

And, as previously mentioned, extra props to the behind-the-scenes Alpaca technicians like JuanDrew and Solai!

Woohoo! Congrats, guys!

So true, but take a moment with me to reminisce…
Since the end of BSG we’ve heard everything from interviews with screenwriters and actors, comics writers, game creators, and hard scientists; Potter and Cosmos music segments; The Crew on location learning to crack whips and confronting Sean’s brother as a zombie, and let’s not forget fantasy sci-fi, all with fancy new intros and bumpers…

Seriously, we were happy before, so who would have guessed all that and more was coming? Not me.

And that’s why they are now Parsec winners and I’m not!
(that, and my never having podcasted)

Parsec, the biggest award in podcasting! I’m so proud of our Crew.
GWC!, (Sorry Barb)-Yeah!

So the Parsec Awards were mentioned on Twitter (this thread had a bit of a spam issue), and it made me realize I don’t think I ever posted this here click to go to the video):

The announcement of the award from Dragon*Con 2010