#17: Neville's The Hot One

You know what we should do next week? We should take questions. That sounds like fun. The chat is always hoppin’ (Effin?), so why not? Think up your favorite questions to ask us and dump ‘em in the chat next week and we’ll answer our faves. (And yeah, that’s what you get for reading the description of a podcast about nothing — a look ahead!) Your crew this week: Audra, Juan, and Chuck.

Direct Download
Blog Post

Haven’t listened yet, and this is probably discussed, but is Rupert Grint wearing a Daniel Radcliffe shirt? Weird right?

When I was reading Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency I found I was suffering from some powerfull Deja vu. I then flashed back to watching a Tom Baker Doctor Who episode where there was an arc where he battles an alien being that had crashed on earth before life on the planet and also lived in all points of time simultaneously. In the end his ship was destroyed and that was the catalysis that created life on Earth. I looked it up and found both were written by Douglas Adams. He liked that story idea so much he recycled it. Nice. That was one of my all time fave Tom Baker story arcs.

“No one will get that.”

Not so.

//youtu.be/D421N6xlisg

I love the Christopher Guest troop. Fred Willard could voice the audiobook for ‘The Road’ and it would be hilarious.

#17 Neville’s The Hot One”

Do not be a bit surprised to see Neville turn up as a James Bond once Mr. Craig has hung up his Walther PPK…

He seems to have most of the boxes ticked:

• Fairly tall
  • Buff
  • English accent
  • Legion of female fans ready to swoon at a new, younger 007
  • Longevity in the role

My prediction: before the decade is out we’ll see Neville Longbottom driving an Aston Martin…

gaf.

I am not entirely sure, but I believe the Gary Oldman movie roll being discussed was of:

The character of “Drexl Spivey” in the 1993 movie “True Romance”.

NSFW

//youtu.be/w94dZtKXaaE