#12: Audra's Not Here, Man

That’s right. Audra’s week was so effed that she didn’t even have time to Eff it. In her absence, your hosts this week (Chuck and Juan) ramble about Corner Gas, which you can think of as Canada’s Seinfeld. We also talk Archer and Stargate. And GWC uber-producer Solai joins us for a quick ten minutes to talk about one of his favorite shows.

Direct Download
Blog Post

Anyone know how I can watch Corner Gas in the UK? Can’t find any reference to it being on TV over here, and Amazon.co.uk only has some seasons on DVD, and they’re Region 1 imports anyway (and I can’t tell if they RCE’d). So is there a legitimate way for me to view the show? Or am I forced down a less-than-legal route?

I checked LoveFilm and they don’t have it they usually have most things. I guess the UK is a bit of a black hole for quality Canadian programming

Welcome mtg! Hm, I’ll ask Juan. I got mine from him (and I he got it from the source, of course)! :slight_smile:

Now I really wish I remembered. Would have been able to post a couple nice pictures of Teal’c’s neighbor in the episode Juan was watching (who was also Lois on Smallville).

Stargate talk, happy chappy and so far my SG1 rewatch has taken nearly 3 years:)

//youtu.be/VFY1JwuFTbM

Looks like Corner Gas is all over You Tube… quality