100,100th GWC podcast --a transcript

Oh my Godz, Audra, that was great!!! I woke up early on this Sunday morning and went online and read this: and laughed so loud I almost woke up my kids. My day hasn’t even started yet, and you’ve already made my day.
I’ve heard of life imitating art, and now we’ve got Audra imitating Audra. Sweeeettt!!! (I was going to say “Audra doing Audra”, but I figure that kinda language is best kept for the “Straight to the Gutter” thread :wink: )

ROFL…Love your piece RonMooreHPH. Somehow Anders as a god-like being seems very believable to me!!

Believe it or not, I actually calculated to get that of years: 1923. It’s 100,000 divided by 52 (52 weeks in a year).

I’m not sure, I don’t Audra characterized Audra accurately. :stuck_out_tongue:

Audra, welcome to the thread! That was awesome!

Audra-on-Audra action? I guess it’s not just for Sixes anymore. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :o

Believe it or not, I actually calculated to get that of years: 1923. It’s 100,000 divided by 52 (52 weeks in a year).

I was wondering where that specific number came from.

My Lords, this may be the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time…

…and now I know that I listen to way too much BSG :slight_smile:

ON TO PODCAST 200!!!

Awe-some job, guys! Keep on going!!!

[Kent] “It IS God!!” [/Kent]

Kent? That’s a hard one, is that from 2001?

DUDE! That’s from Real Genius!!! :smiley:

Hmmm…Wiki Mark VII states that Val Klaude-Damme, the lead actor, actually volunteered for one of the first tel-path experiments in 2208, after having been in cryo after an overdose of stims in 2032 at a party thrown by the Baldwin brothers. Says he had the thotzips of Sir Alec Guiness implanted, and spent his remaining years on the British stage performing Shakespeare in pink bunny slippers. Lots of bootleg holos around, too, if you’re interested…try iBay !!:slight_smile:

Right. I forgot. :frowning:

“Thotzips” …hmmm…I like that. I’m gonna take that and add it to my lexicon of future technology for this thread. It fuels my ego too, cuz it’s got “thot” in it.

I knew you’d like that…:slight_smile:

Thank you!! That was bugging me. I saw Audra post that “It IS God” phrase and then heard her say it on the podcast, but it didn’t connect because I’ve never seen Real Genius. That said, (proving my GWC loyalty) I did listen to and enjoyed the Bonus podcast the Trinity did for their Real Genius re-watch (podcast 89).

Netflix it! I also hadn’t seen it before they praised it on the 'cast, it’s worth it. Same case with “Sneakers”

CHUCK: You know, I think it is time for one of my favorite segments.

SEAN: Anders man-crush review?

AUDRA: <giggles>

CHUCK: No…it is time to extend the solar array and fire up the Flux capacitor.

SEAN: Don’t you mean the Being Simulator Generator?

CHUCK: Right. Strike that, reverse that. Thank you.

SEAN: Now, this is old news nowadays, but since Chuck and I built this from scratch it bears reminding everyone why this was so cool.

CHUCK: Yeah. One day Audra wanted a quick fix of “towel” Lee

SEAN: Wait. “Towel” Lee? That reminds me of that show South Park…wasn’t there a character named Towelee?

CHUCK: Yeah…he enjoyed the wacky tobacee

SEAN: So, because we have worn out all our copies in all mediums of the old newer Galactica

CHUCK: and because Universal has once again decided to abandon their content redistribution system and build a new one…

AUDRA: …you built one for me.

SEAN: Yup. The idea is simple enough

CHUCK: Sure, the processor collects every image, every recorded visual and audio instance, combines it with every written word about the person, and where they exist adds the mental imprint recording to create a realistic recreation of a person.

SEAN: Yeah, we couldn’t tear Audra away from towel Lee for months

AUDRA: You know, it is funny, after the first 100 hours I got bored of him. He would flex, smile, say “I disagree with you Dad” and then almost drop his towel.

CHUCK: So who should we spool up today? Val Kilmer ala “Real Genius”?, Patrick Stewart ala, “TNG”?

SEAN: How about Chase Masterson ala “The Green chick”

AUDRA: Towel Lee wouldn’t be that bad…

CHUCK: How about Pope Pike?

SEAN: How is the Church of Awesome nowadays?

AUDRA: I don’t know…but the whole tithe in exchange for a fish of a month got old quickly

CHUCK: Not even Pope Pike’s bishops understood his name was an homage, not a reference to fish

SEAN: I am a reverend in the Church of Awesome

AUDRA: How many reverendships do you have now?

SEAN: Forty-two thousand. I think I’ll be taking a break for a while tho.

CHUCK: I got it. How about Keanu Reeves ala “The Matrix Trilogy”?

SEAN: Suh-weet!

<ding>

KEANU: Woah.

SEAN, CHUCK and AUDRA: Keanu!

KEANU: Dude.

SEAN: Welcome to Galactica Watercooler!

KEANU: Woah.

AUDRA: Keanu, first question: What do you feel about the portrayal of women archetypes in your movies?

KEANU: Excellent!

AUDRA: Is that to say, you feel they were generally positive and meaningful or ahead of their time?

KEANU: Dude.

CHUCK: Wait. Is this Keanu broken? Can he only say three words?

SEAN: Hmmm. Let me try. Keanu, can you lend me a spoon?

KEANU: There is no spoon.

SEAN: I am seeing a pattern here. He isn’t broken…this is all that Keanu could ever say.

KEANU: Excellent!

Somewhere, off in the distance, Keanu Reeves is crying. :frowning:

As much as I love to role play I don’t think I could do it hahahahaha

This thread made me lol, hard. Hope to read more fingers crossed