#1: Bloobs and Cockburn

It’s our inaugural live podcast, and what a great time we had. About 40 people joined via UStream and more via Twitter. This week’s Eff This Week crew: Chuck, Audra, and Juan. Highlights: Chuck sings, briefly (and vaginas snap shut around the world). We heckle the UStream Bot. We discover that Chuck calls his “hammer” My Little Pony. Juan turns us on to My Little Pony Top Gear. We bag on the sonic lipstick and the Summer’s Eve commercials from the ’80s (“Do you ever feel not so fresh?”). And we all (Audra included) express our undying lust for Olivia Wilde.

Direct Download
Blog Post

My Little Top Gear:

//youtu.be/KK4Z7QlqnX8

Now you’re just trolling me.

ETA: RSS feed?

Was teh OSSIM!

I may have to register that new radio station, though…

No iTunes on this yet?

It takes a few days for iTunes to accept our registration into the directory. Check our subscribe page for instructions on how to add a feed to your iTunes podcast list.

Already there, on the podcast’s page and the subscribe page:

http://galacticwatercooler.com/subscribe/

Something’s missing from this thread…

Thaaaaaat’s better

IBIMB

As I said during the cast, it’s Blalock not Blacock! d:

Was fun!

I think it may be a new challenge to Juan to now find the absolute fromage-iest outro music possible, 'cast after 'cast. But really…where do you go after “sexy time saxophone” muzak? ponder

Careless whisper?

//youtu.be/bYOE4XnrNeo

By Kenny G no less! d:

“I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows.” – Bart Simpson

Lol!!

Here’s the original instrumental to redeem myself a bit. d:

//youtu.be/lmgno-9mmoo

Edit: Gah! I wish I had posted that first instead of Kenny G (I was trying to be funny) now…

That’s a bad thing, why? “She’s gone from suck to blow!!” #spaceballs