Warehouse 13 1x01 Pilot

They’re at a place. Going accomplished. :smiley:

“I made cookies!!”

"ohh!!

Ahhh - I bet that is the inside of an old Minuteman missile silo.

This is exacTly what my basement looks like…

Cheap paint.

Now THAT is a big building.

After a quick google…

If you’ve ever driven through a rural area, it’s likely that you’ve seen the red barns that speckle the farming landscape. There are several theories as to why barns are painted red.

Centuries ago, European farmers would seal the wood on their barns with an oil, often linseed oil – a tawny-colored oil derived from the seed of the flax plant. They would paint their barns with a linseed-oil mixture, often consisting of additions such as milk and lime. The combination produced a long-lasting paint that dried and hardened quickly.

How in the heck did they do that? Did Dumbledore stop by and put some sort of charm on it?

No cows in that barn. :eek:

Next meetup ant Topgun’s house! :smiley:

I saw neither unicorns nor Megatron, and am therefore underwhelmed.

Top o’ the Gun to ya!

You’re less absent than previously indicated.

Its using Tardis Technology of course…silly

I doubt we’ve seen ALL of the warehouse and might possibly find Megatron in the back.

See thats cause the unicorns are transformed they are in hiding

Why is red cheaper than other colors?

I always thought it was superstition or a stain that was easy to make with native materials. Once you leave northern Illinois it is all corn cows and yes barns.

Because Tractor Supply/Runnings/Fleet Farm buy in bulk.

I’m here! Need to catch up though before I comment. I forgot that my HD channels show stuff on Eastern time.

It probably was some sort of native stain from berries 150 years ago. :slight_smile: