V 1x05 Welcome to the War

IMDB didn’t reveal a future appearance…

Strike two. It’s not on Hulu.

Maybe next season. But I doubt it. I think she’s just written out.

Try ABC.

Found it on ABC.com.

Something bothers me though. The priest and the fbi agent didn’t confront the guy about being a V after revealing himself… Maybe that’s next week.

What guy? The dude who’s wife is pregnant? cause they already knew hew as a V.

Morena Baccarin is completely in my head today after last night’s episode.

Better her in your head than eating it.

ANNA = Hottest. Alien. Who. Will. Kill. You. EVAR!

Yeah, I forgot the names. I meant Ryan. I forgot he revealed himself to Erica, but I forget whether Jack knew.

That recap really helped. Thanks for the link.

Oops. Didn’t see the new page. I still prefer her with long hair.

I’m surprised no one mentioned how the tall guy was a Minute Man. IYKWIM.

Sounds like it’s time for a Species vs Anna death match.

Who am I kidding? Anna will trounce her.

tries to think of other alien femme fatals

Eh, . . .

I was watching, but I was not online (forgive me) . . .

SHAZAM . . .

I was not expecting what Anna did at the end there . . . I will never look at Morena Baccarin the same ever again . . .

Yeah, it’s kind of a buzz kill.

But, if she grows her hair long again, I think I can move past it. d:

I also had to chuckle. And Jack is a Candidate and Ryan is “one of them.”

Either an alien, or at least a sympathizer.

Craaap, now I’ve got that Lion King song in my head…lol

I hope that either he will see the truth about the Visitors REAL SOON, or he gets to experience the mating ritual will the following feast.

We still have to get a clue what the V need from the humans. And we now know that the big fleet we saw last year was Anna’s reinforcement .

well, at least only the female Vs eat their mate…

The species would die out pretty quickly if the females got eaten before laying their eggs.

So Hobbes is Micheal Ironside’s character from the original?

could it be that Inara’s secret is that she is a V?

I finally watched this episode. Did not foresee the praying mantis-like love fest at the end. If Anna is spawning the warriors for her army, then what is the purpose of her daughter and Tyler getting together? Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Anna’s daughter looks old enough to be her sister?

I was hoping Valerie would eat that mouse, hahaha!

Oh and THANKS, ABC, for now making this show non kid friendly. I know it’s on at 9:00 pm at night, but my boys were so excited about the first 4 episodes they saw a few months back. I’ve not even explained to them how people do it, much less lizards masquerading as people. :smiley:

You ain’t just whistling Dixie!

Ok, I just watched the new V episode, and am trying to get over my annoyance that they showed us 4 episodes and then waited 6 months to give us more!!! Are they trying to get this show cancelled before it even starts, this is ABC, not FOX. I think they are banking on us geeks who remember and loved the original series, to wait patiently. Well, I am not patient, but I did wait and I did watch it, dam them, they won!!!

But, anyways, I will stop ranting now, I find it interesting how they are deviating significantly from the original, with the whole concept of the V’s. A lot of the original miniseries played on the concept of secrecy, and the final reveal that they are lizards. And seeing as there are a number of us dinosaurs (pardon the pun :slight_smile: out there who remember the original, you can’t really replay that. So, instead, they have Anna attempting to win us over through devotion. I like how they played on the current financial crisis, implying that the V’s were the main culprits of this.

Even though they seem to have deviated a little from the main story, I see a lot of similar characters from the original, Agent Blondie seems to be recreating the Donovan role, even with child being taken by the V’s (who I see will eventually be converted, and may do some of the same things that Donovan’s son did), also feel the son is a mixture between Donovan’s son and Daniel from the original (the grandson of the holocaust survivor, who joins the Visitor Youth program) and Anna is obviously Diana. I am surprised that they really haven’t had any scientists yet, like Juliet, the persecution of the scientists was such a big thing in the original. It’s the scientists who will really be able to work out how to fight the aliens on a biological level.

I did like the end, with Anna acting all praying mantis like, anyone else have a flashback to Xander in Teacher’s Pet?

Sorry, was a little word vomitty, just needed to get my thoughts out, and no one else that I know watches these “crappy sci-fi shows”!