Three Word Story, The Story so Far (Re-imagined)

Suddenly, Billy arrived, back from the rash diagnosis conference with Dee. They learned many new sagitarron rash treatments involving kamala and Algae extract.

Three years ago

The Raptor touched down in Colonial One’s hanger bay. Billy was relaxed. He had just returned from Cloud Nine. It was wonderful to spend time alone with Dualla. He had heard about a conference given by a Sagitarron healer and convinced the President that it would be beneficial he attend. He dropped plenty of hints that since it was Sagitarron, Petty Officer Dualla would be most helpful with customs and cultural nuances. He knew Laura was no fool but he also knew she would understand.

Actually the conference was enlightening. Several diseases had broken out on the ships in the fleet. Without the ability to provide proper medical care to all, the rest of the fleet had to rely on healers. These healers desired to share their knowledge to avoid any epidemics. Billy asked one of the healers about cancer. She informed him of a technique that involved Kamala and Algae extract. Unfortunately, these techniques required an enormous amount of algae to be effective. Where would they find that much algae in their current situation?

Three years later

Doc Cottle stared at Roslyn. Adama asked, “Is she going to be alright?”

Cottle replied, “I don’t know. Her cancer’s returned and who knows what that cylon baby’s blood has done to her?” Cottle continued to scan through several notes. He was looking for one in particular.

Adama continued, “I don’t know what we all just experienced but it definitely affected her.” Adama was still a bit dazed from the ordeal. He had Athena placed under guard again. It had been so long since he distrusted her. He could not afford to overlook this incident or the consequences.

Cottle growled, “Damn witch doctors!” Adama turned from Laura and faced Cottle. “A while back, the president brought this to my attention. At the time, we didn’t have the resources but…well read it.”

Adama scowled, “Kamala and Algae?”

“Yeah I know. But it’s worth a shot.” Cottle smiled, “It’s amazing what this stuff can do? I just whipped up a batch and used it on Lt Costanza and it cleared up…” Cottle scoffed, “Let’s just say he’s recovering.”

My apologies, this part of the story has no direct fit with the next set of the three-word story, but think of it as a little interlude, a sidebar that fits in with the overall theme here.

Thousands of years in the distant past: … When Astronautic Technician Sophie Fitzmartin walked into the probe staging chamber, her fellow technician Shawn Murphy was already intently inspecting the space probe. She immediately stopped, sighed and said—not hiding her impatience “Shawn, what on Earth are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be home in bed? You’re as sick as a dog!”

“I’m fine”, said Shawn as he paused from his work to wipe his dripping nose. He then tried…and failed…to stifle a violent sneeze, spraying its effects everywhere…including into the open service panel of the space probe. “Okay, maybe I’m not so fine. But I had to be here today.”

“Why today?” asked Sophie, her tone a little less harsh, now truly feeling some sympathy for her sick co-worker. “The probe doesn’t launch until late tomorrow.”

“I know,” said Shawn. “But today is the day the probe is installed into the launch rocket. We’ve been working on this probe for 18 months and today’s the last time we’ll see it. It’s, ya know, kind of a historic moment.” As he spoke Shawn continued to wipe his dripping nose with one hand, while scratching a rash on his forearm with the other.

“Jesus, Shawn, you ARE a romantic aren’t you.” said Sophie. “All right, let’s finish up the final inspection, and then you should get yourself to a doctor mister. And while you’re at it, you should get that rash checked out too.”

With that, the two set to work give a careful inspection to the space probe electronics and mechanical fixtures. When they were finished and walking out together, Sophie chided Shawn: “Do you realize that someday an alien race could come upon that probe and catch your cold virus—maybe something they have no immunity to—and you will have single-handedly wiped out an entire race?”

At that, Shawn’s face started to turn pale—his imagination getting the best of him.

“Hey. I’m kidding, you moron.” said Sophie. “Man, you need to get some rest my friend.”

That was great. Frakkin awesome chuff!!

“Cowabunga dudes!! Let’s drink !!! you know StarBuck’s rash? It’s gone! But now she thinks she knows how to resurrect her old friend Billy-Bob, the Daggit. Zarek, on Cloud nine. apollo will remember previous incarnation as an ancient… Earthly entertainment character known as Single “bastard coated bastard.”

“Cowbunga dudes!! LETS DRINK!!!” Shouted the rowdy crowded Battlestar Galatica bar. They had just got off a long shift working on the badly damaged vipers. A couple nights before the Cylons attacked in giant numbers and the last remnants of humanity barely escaped from the metallic oppressive forces of the Cylons. Everyone in the fleet was celebrating especially the mechanics who had to work extra shifts to make sure that the Vipers were operational in case of another attack.
Errikos, a young mechanic sat down next to his friend Iakchos. Errikos said " Man when all those Cylons were attacking it seemed like they weren’t even trying. I’ve worked extra shifts before but these were very short." "YEAH MAN. THE PILOTS SAID ‘THEY OUTNUMBERED US AND LIKE THEY WERE BORED OR DEPRESSED OR SOMTHING. AND WE WON BECUASE OF THAT’ " shouted Iakchos “ANYWAYS YOU KNOW STARBUCKS RASH?”
“Dude you might not want to shout about that one unless you want a punc…” responded Errikos.
“WELL IT’S GONE GONE GONE NO0OOOOOOOOOO MORE . DOES NOT EXIST! STARBUCK DOES NOT HAVE A RASH ANYMORE. HEYEVERYONE STARBUCK DOESN’T HAVE A RASH ANYMORE. SHE ALSO THINKS SHE CAN RESHURECT HER FRIEND.” The last part sent Errikos’s mind flying into mutiple directions.
“Is his name Billy Bob Dagit ?” he interrupted.
"YES THATSUR HIS NAME "
"Oh gods!"Errikos whispered under his breath.

Mean while on cloud nine, Zarek is dancing naked in an concealed water fall. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU SWITCH THE STORY TO ME ?” he shouted

Elsewhere Starbuck stood over the body of Billy-Bob Dagit. He died in the battle but luckily floated back into the ship. He laid stone-still in a medical bed. Starbuck rose up her wand and spoke “Hibidiha”. He arose from his bed. "HOWDY Ya’ll Wow not being dead is frakking amazing! "
"I’ve should have kept him dead " thought Starbuck. Apollo entered the room. “WHOA what just happened here.” Said Apollo slightly freaked out by the situation of a dead man defying the natural order of life and logic. He looked at the black haired man in a beat up spacesuit. It sent a weird vibe through his soul. He pulled starbuck aside and left the strange man in the medical room . “Starbuck this man gives me the creeps.” said Apollo. Starbuck responded quite drunkenly “Look we need all the pilots we can get and if you are too much of a coward to fly with this man then you have to getover it.”
“If he is a pilot how come none of us has never seen him before…” Starbuck fell to floor and smashed her head open and then got back up just like normal( She is Starbuck she can do that type of stuff). “Look Lee there is something bigger going on here… I need more BOOZE!” She stumbled away.

Apollo entered the medical room. “Who are you ?” Apollo said to the resurrected pilot.
“I am many people but I am only one. I am natural but I am Synthetic. I am destruction but I am creation.”
Apollo pulled out his gun.
“OH Actually” Billy-Bob quicken his speech" I am just an incarnation of an entertainment man named The Single Bastard Coated Bastard ."
“What Colony were you from?” he questioned.
Billy-Bob Dagit fearfully stared directly into Apollo’s eyes " A colony called EARTH" (Percussion instruments start playing and the credits roll)

I hope the greek mechanic names don’t throw you off (they do actually have story related names) Also feel free to inform me on anything that needs cleared up or grammatically changed.

Way to go Wisebob!! Welcome aboard.

Wisebob. There is absolutely no doubt: You rock. Excellent job, dude.

Thanks guys I get a little worried when I put my writing out.

Things have been pretty slow on this thread. So it’s probably not necessary to give this heads uo but: But right now I be working on the next story chapter:
Then Larry’s rash was healed instantly by baby blood and oregano. Meanwhile Leoben screamed, "I’m having Doral’s Baby back ribs delivered to tree-planting crew where larry’s friend Sheila worked”. Racetrack was showering when Hotdog’s rash entered the matrix because there’s no spoon that Mister-Nice-Gaius can’t eat life cereal with.

Ended up doing a smaller chunk of the story…

Then Larry’s rash was healed instantly by baby blood and oregano. Meanwhile Leoben screamed, "I’m having Doral’s Baby back ribs delivered to tree-planting crew where larry’s friend Sheila worked”.

Sitting on the examination table, Hot Dog eyed Doc Cottle with curiosity. The Doc had just unwrapped and swallowed his third piece of candy since entering the room. “Doc, what’s with all the candy?, said Hot Dog. “You’re sucking ‘em down like air?”.

“Not that it’s any of your damn business…but I quit smoking,” replied Cottle irritably. “Candy’s helping me with the cravings.”

“Candy? Where’d you get it,” asked Hot Dog.

“Right. Like I’m gonna tell you,” said Cottle. “Roll up that pant leg. I want to get a better look at that rash of yours.”

Hot Dog did so, rolling up his pants to expose the area of the rash. As Cottle poked and prodded, Hot Dog idly fingered the old-cylon toy Larry in his shirt pocket. He wasn’t all too sure how he got the rash. He assumed he got it that night he did “you know what” with “you know who.” She was worth it, but man, this rash did itch. Weird thing was he didn’t really start obsessing about his toy cylon action figure until he got the rash. One thing was for sure. He wasn’t gonna explain that to Doc Cottle. The Doc wasn’t a big fan of that kind of mumbo jumbo theory.

“So Doc.” said Hot Dog, “I overhead Duala and Billy talking yesterday, and they said something about some new Sagitarron rash treatments involving kamala and Algae extract. What do you think, Doc?”.

Doc Cottle sighed, put down his swab, sat up and gave a Hot Dog good solid glare of contempt. “New Sagitarron treatments, …of all the fraking, gods damn….”…Doc paused, as if willfully trying to push down his irritation. Being cranky was part of his personality, but since he quit smoking, he felt himself getting a little high strung. “Son,” he continued after he had calmed himself, “Ignore that pseudo-scientific nonsense.” He went over to the drawer and pulled out a tube of ointment.
“Here you go. Apply this twice a day to the rash. You’ll be cleared up in less than a week.”

“Thanks Doc,” said Hot Dog, sticking the tube in his pocket next to the Larry figure. “What is it?”. He examined the tube which was red with a picture of baby on it.

“It’s a compound of hestronthydricaleen and, believe it or not…oregano,” grumbled Cottle.

“What’s with the picture of the baby on it?”, Hot Dog asked.

The Doc sighed even heavier than before, and snapped back at Hot Dog “Because it’s made from Baby’s Blood, you moron. Haven’t you heard? Baby’s Blood can cure anything! Now get the hell out of here.” As Hot Dog exited the sickbay, Cottle reached into his lab coat for his smokes and lit up a cigarette.

Meanwhile, hundreds of light years away, aboard Base Star 5…….Leoben strolled down the corridor lost in thought. He had just visited the hybrid, and was trying to make sense of the seemingly random gibberish the hybrid had just spoken to him as she had prepared for the jump. Sometimes he could see patterns in the gibberish, and other times the confusion made him want to scream.
The hybrid had said “Doral. Baby Back Ribs. Deliverance! Tree planting Crew. Where Larry’s friend Sheila. Working! Working! Cop out! Using the Hybrid as an Easy Device for the Three Word Story, Reimagined! Not CREATIVE! End of Line….”
“What did it all mean?”, Leoben said to himself. ……

Racetrack was showering when Hotdog’s rash entered the matrix because there’s no spoon that Mister-Nice-Gaius can’t eat life cereal with. Commander Adama,Tigh, and Cottle were re-enacting the historic Tauron attack and femme-bot invasion

Water flowed from the shower nozzel and trickled down Racetracks naked body. All the dirt, grim and sweat from piloting a Raptor for 16 Hours had embedded deep into her pores. She sighed and allowed the steam to caress her skin. She bent over and scrubbed between her toes. It felt good to massage her tired feet. She arched her back and threw her head back, so that her hair unfurled. The shower blasted into her chest and she allowed its powerful stream to cover her.

Hot Dog went back to his rack and closed the curtain. He slowly opened the tube Doc Cottle had given him. He lowered his trunks and revealed the rash. It had plagued him for so long. Hot Dog squeezed some of the oinment onto his hand and began to rub it into his muscular upper thigh. His legs had bulged and become massive from so many Viper flights.

The Rash began to feel very strange. Reality and fantasy intermingled. It was alone and surrounded by white in all directions. The Rash wondered if it was dead. What had happened?

In a secluded part of Galactica, Baltar’s angels had desired to please their leader. One of
the women grabbed a box labeled ‘LIFE’ while another frantically searched through a pile of rusty utensils. “These are our rations. They sustain us. I apologize that we cannot offer you a banquet.”

“It’s ok. I don’t mind.” Baltar rolled his eyes, “Oh wonderful! I’m Mister-Nice-Gaius again.”

“Excuse me,” her quizzical expression amused Baltar. “I don’t think I understand.”

Baltar continued to smile and waved his hand, “Nothing, my dear. Don’t worry about it.” Baltar looked down at the oat cereal and rusty spoon and figured it could be worse.

The Battlestar Galactica approached a binary star system. This system made its home in the Laguna Nebula and was one of the final pieces in the search for Earth. The Arrow of Apollo had revealed this in the tomb of Athena. In CIC, Adama looked up at dradis and stared at the two bulbous stars. They were mesmerizing, beautiful, and majestic. He turned to Dualla and asked, “Dee, don’t you think they look like…”

“…melons. Who wants them? They’re fresh.” In a bold move Anders was trying desperately to sweeten the pot. He had a terrific hand and didn’t want to waste it.

A nugget stumbled into the rec area out of breathe, “Hey! We just entered that system and the stars look like a giant…”

“…rack! Where the frak is my rack?” Starbuck was hungover after another evening/early morning drunk fest. She was swaying back and forth under the supportive hands of Helo. “If you drop me, I’ll kick you in the…”

“…bazookas. Make sure each marine is equipped with bazookas.” The Sergeant-at-arms shouted. “They are bulky but they are the only thing that can lay those frakkin toasters on their arse.” She continued to eye her troop, “Private, step forward and demonstrate.”

The wide-eyed recruit stepped to attention, “Yes sir!”

“Good job soldier! We’ll blow those tin-cans up like…”

“…baloons? What do we need baloons for?” Tigh scowled at Tory. “We’re re-enacting an attack not having some gods damned party.” Tory continued to decorate. Tigh growled, turned on his heal, and left.

The Chief rolled in a loader stacked with armaments. He looked around his bay and shouted, “Hey! Where do you expect me to put these…”

“…jugs. We need jugs. what do you expect to put all this Algae-shine in?” Seelix grinned. It was about time they had a celebration. They were almost at Earth. They were almost at the end of their journey. She began to dream about what Earth would be like. She loved to run through fields as a child and hoped Earth would have them also. Fields with soft high grass, soft as…

“…pillows. Hand me some damn pillows so we can prop her up.” Roslyn was finally coming around. Adama was called down from CIC and Tigh was on his way from the fighter bay. A nurse handed Doc Cottle some pillows and helped him placed them under the president.

When Adama arrived he asked about Laura’s status. Cottle explained that her vitals were returning to normal and she would soon be awake. Adama began to relax and Tigh entered sickbay. Tigh sensed Adama’s relief and began to wonder if things were finally coming together for the rag-tag fleet.

Laura groaned and began to move. Adama, Tigh, and Cottle approached her side. Suddenly she tensed and opened her eyes abruptly. She stared blankly back at them and thrust her chest forward to reveal her machine-gun jubblies. {o}{o}

…O MY…GOD. I am litterally in tears with laughter!! My sides hurt!
Frakintal (mind if I call you frakintal?), that was the funniest thing I ever read! She’s a Fembot!! Of course, now it all makes sense. You are the master, my friend. That’ was a slick trick indeed—an Austin Powers crossover while still serving the the three word story AND maintaining BSG tone. …I need a minute before a read it again…The uncontrollable laughter is hampering my eyesight.

…ouch…ouch…laughter…painful…Frakkintalos, ThotFul, Wisebob…all brilliant…ow…

The Red Boy

6:00 am An alarm Clock beeped loudly as a young Teenager awoke with a rather annoyed look on his face. After leaving his room ,he stepped into the shower. After showering up and getting ready for the boring dull drudge-filled school day ahead , he walked out his front door into his drive way. As the bright yellow machine approached him, he looked at all the red reflections in the car windows. His skin had suffered from a rare skin disease since he was born. He was red , pure red like primary color red seriously…lol omg!. Thats what they would say to him with their incorrect grammar and lack of musical taste. The bus came to a stop and he walked on and sat on the uncomfortable Grey safety hazard of a seat. It took 30 minutes for the bus to get to the school. The boy put in his crappy ipod ear killer headphones and tried to rest.

It was around the 5th song on the Epic masterpiece Wolfmother, when the bus was flying out of control. The red boy thought to himself “I’m different I must get some sort of advantage.” He closed his eyes and focused. The world blurred around him. He jumped outside of the bus, and took all the passengers outside. Time came back to normality as the bus flipped over five times, and exploded. (your welcome Hollywood )
A week later a man came into his house. They both sat down. The red boy was intrigued by this mysterious black man.
“Hello” spoke the man.
“Hi …?” responded the boy.
" Could you explain what happened in the bus accident ?"
“Well umm…stuff…” Yadayada the he explained all the strange occurrences of the accident."
" That all must be very strange to you but if you let me explain it to you . It should make a lot more sense. We live a system of computers set up by evil robots in the year 2999 A.D. It was originally like a vacation resort or something now it’s bad. We live and breath in a computer program called The Matrix."
“Oh that umm makes sense…so…um…you want to talk to me about Xenu or something.” responded the Red boy.
The mysterious man ignored him and continued talking
" Every once in a while an object or program will spontaneously appear in the matrix. You are special being. You came from another reality. You are what we would consider to be a rash. Your current programmed body was created from a rash in a another reality."
“You mean the one outside the matrix.”
“No that is the first reality ,we are currently in the second reality, which is a part of the first one but the third reality is not connected at all. Which begs the question why is the first reality and the second reality two different realities ? But with that answer comes more questions so why bother ?”
“So does that mean I am going to be special. Am I going to be the Saviour of mankind? "
" No rash-based programs are bad.” spoke the man. He grinned and pulled out his semiautomatic weapon. Bullets sprayed into the Red boy as red blood squirted out of his red body onto the red floor which drains into the red rug which would be put into a red trash bin which will be taken by a garbage person who’s favorite color is red. From that point on the rash no longer existed…at least in the first and second reality which do not include the third reality but the first realities clearly defined the rule that is not any more realities than three but would a fourth reality really be defined by some of other reality’s rules. No that would be just bossy and rude.

Ding-dong the rash is dead
Which red rash? Hot Dog’s rash
Ding-dong the wicked rash is dead

Wake up you sleepyhead
Rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up cuz Hot Dog’s rash is dead
It’s gone where the sleeping go

Below - below - below
Yo-ho, let’s open up and sing and ring the bells out
Ding Dong’ the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low
Let them know Hot Dog’s rash is dead

…Battlestar Galactica Season 5: The return of the rash

All the talk about Romo Lampkin on the 92 podcast got me a-thinkng…Wouldn’t it be fun to start a tread with stories (kind of like on this Three-word Reimigined thread) where the stoies are all filling in the blanks of Romo Lampkins backstory. I’m thinking it could be kinda like in the style of Back the Future II where there the action of Back to the Future I is going on at the same time. For example, what was Romo Lampkin doing when the Galatica was at Kobol? Or during the run up to the election? Or during the year on New Caprica? Hmm…I’m already writin’ 'em in my head…

Very freaky! I was watching the episode that will not be named last night and was thinking the same thing. What was Lampkin doing on New Caprica? Before the attack? What ship was he on? It’s a calling. We must answer.

Bump ti ti Bump Bump…Bump Bump

Saul Tigh sat heavily next to Starbuck’s mother. She was really a runway model who appeared in the Price is Right. “Come on down!” said, Game-show-host Doral. Tigh walked down and Drew Carry exploded.

Leoben strokes Kara’s hair while she stares at the mandala in her apartment on Caprica. “Look deeply into the center.” The painting begins to slowly swirl and come alive. Kara and Leoben are now floating in the atmosphere of a gas giant. They start to fall into the eye of the storm. While they fall Saul Tigh floats by. He is followed by Socrata, Starbuck’s mother. As the gravity of the planet takes control each body’s weight increases. The scene quickly changes. Kara and Leoben are in Kara’s childhood home and her mother is on the couch. Tigh falls from the sky and lands on the couch. Socrata turns, “Oh hello, Saul.”

Kara’s mother begins telling Tigh of her youth. She did a tour with the fashion circuit. She choked on her own smoke and laughed. “Look at me now. I was quite an item back then.” Tigh chuckled and the conversation fades. The TV in the room erupts with studio audience applause. Kara, Three, Leoben and the Hybrid are on the panel of contestants. Doral turns to Three, “Oh I’m sorry D’Anna it’s time for you to come out of the box. You know what that means audience!?!” A young and stunning Socrata Thrace walks over and takes the arm of Aaron Doral as he looks into the studio camera, “Who’s the next contestant on ‘The Price is Right’?” A voice booms over the studio speakers, “That’s right, Aaron. From the colony of Aerelon, it’s Saul Tigh!” The camera pans the audience searching for Saul. Doral shouts, “Saul Tigh, Come on down!” The camera finds the stunned colonel sitting next to Anders and Tyrol who are ecstatic. Tyrol is holding what looks like a detonator. Tigh stands and starts walking down the aisle. The camera follows him and passes the studio’s M.C., a man with glasses, crewcut, and bright smile. Tyrol starts pushing the detonator yet it doesn’t respond immediately. He hits it again and again. Tigh makes his way in between Kara and Leoben, he shouts, “Duck!!” and grabs Kara from behind the head and thrust her under the panel. Just then the M.C. explodes.

The smoke clears and there is movement amongst the rubble. Tigh brushes the dust from his uniform and smiles, “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like…Victory.”

Kara shakes her head and pieces of ceiling fly everywhere. “Nice job, colonel. What’s the occasion?”

Tigh squints with his one eye, “I’m not really the colonel you know Kara. Everything you’ve seen has a purpose and a meaning. It’s your job to figure out what that is. We’ve shown you the signs and given you the location of Earth. It’s now your turn. You must lead your people to it. But as we’ve shown you here, it will be at a great cost. But remember, it’s gonna be alright.”

Ellen swirled Cavil’s stiff drink. "Swirled, not stirred …”

Without warning, the dream-vision of Tigh and Socrata fades away—reminding Kara of the time she ate those mushrooms she had bought from that sweaty, fat, and overly hyper fellow who lived in that van down by the river near Caprica City–and in this moment, Starbuck is caught between the visions and her Viper plummeting towards its destruction. Alarms are blaring loudly, and all Kara need do is pull up, but the visions overtake her once more.

Looking around, Kara realizes she is standing in the casino on Cloud 9, as impossible as that seems.

“Frack, I need a drink if I am going to make any sense of this,” mutters Kara looking around. Something cold, hard, and metallic rams into her shoulder, knocking her onto the ground. “Meat bag, watch where you are going,” booms a scratchy, yet synthetic sounding voice above her.

Lying on the floor, Kara rolls over and finds her staring face to face with an original Centurion model, which, despite having an immobile face incapable of showing emotion, is standing there with all the air of a machine that is quite irritated. Inexplicably, a large metal pipe rolls toward Kara, and she grasps hold of it.

In one smooth motion, Kara rolls towards the Centurion, readying a mighty swing at the machine’s face plate. Cold metal fingers grasp her wrist, holding her in place. With only the space of an inch between them now, the mass of scratches and dents upon the Centurion’s face place are now visible to Kara.

“NOT AGAIN,” booms the Centurion. “I mean, honestly, what is it with you meat bags?” Kara could swear she sees the single roving red eye roll in annoyance. “The war is over, and the meat bag totals my ride, and beats me down with a pipe. Now I am stuck in some little meat bag’s dream, and she has the gall to get uppity with ME! Not on my watch sister! You are buying me a drink to make up for all this,” and with that, the Centurion stalks off towards the bar, dragging Kara behind him. “The name is Larry by the way,” Says the Centurion.

Scrambling her feet to keep up with Larry, Kara glances over the strangest sight she has seen yet: a group of Centurions huddled around a table playing cards.

“Darryl, Barry, Bob, and The Dude, how’s it going,” asks Larry.

“The Dude has had too much to drink,” says Darryl, as he points to a centurion that is beginning to spew hydraulic fluid.

“Well, somebody should grab the Heavy Raider, and take him home,” Replies Larry. “Friends don’t let friends drink and drive”

“Sure, are we going to see you at the club later; I hear 8 is going to be doing some naked Tai-Chi,” asks Darryl.

Sounding cheerful for the first time since Kara met him, Larry responds: “You know it!”

As they continue trudging towards the bar, Larry begins ranting.

“What a fracked up verse this is. I barely passed quality control, and the only thing I wanted from life was to create a drink that would be named after me, but noooo! I had to prove to the rest of the Cylon[z] that I could fight. I wouldn’t have ever passed the physical, but the army was hard up for recruits. Oh Larry, you must be running on windows vistas, they said. Stupid Frackers, what the hell do they know? Finally, I scored a combat assignment. Long story short, when I finally did manage to shoot down a human viper, the thought of the pilot escaping was too much, and I decided to end this cycle of humiliation right then and there, no matter what the cost. A stupid meat bag armed with a pipe ended all my dreams"

“Gods almighty do you ever shut up,” Kara complains.

Arriving at the bar, the duo sits down, and places their order with the blond bartender. When Kara gets a good look at the bartenders face she gasps.

“Ellen! What the frack is going on?”

“Didn’t Tigh tell you? Kara, you’re here so you can understand your destiny,” laughs Ellen. “Oh. Who are you sexy,” asks Ellen in a sultry voice as she looks over Kara’s bruised shoulder.

“Cavil, Brother Cavil,” says the skeevy voice. Cavil sits down next to Kara.

As Ellen swirls Larry’s drink with an umbrella straw, she asks,”how do you want your drink?”

"Swirled, not stirred,” responds the immaculately dressed, yet still quite skeevy Cavil.

Both Ellen and Cavil turn towards Kara, and with a wink, they say in unison: “This too, has a purpose and a meaning.”

The blond drunk man sitting next to Larry loudly yells “IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!”

Taking the whole bar by surprise, Larry backhands the man, knocking him off the stool.

“What? Give me a break; after 387 times, that’s beating a dead Daggit,” says Larry.

“Horse dear, not a Daggit. If you are going to use a saying, at least try to keep it correct,” sighs Ellen.

Oh may Godz!!! This thead died, went to the Resurrection Ship, and downloaded to a whole new tub o’ goo!!

That was awesome, Lucky, well done! It’s about time Larry got some play!