The Walking Dead 2x05 Chupacabra

Remember the sign that wasn’t on Tarantino’s garage in Pulp Fiction?

It apparently belongs on that barn. :slight_smile:

My thots exactly!

LOL nice one!

Damn that was an awesome episode. Daryl is a force to be reckoned with, the interplay with him and Merle? Priceless. Questions:

1. Daryl woke up to a zombie gnawing on him but we never speak of it. Did it get him? How did it not?
  2. Is searching for Sophie a totally lost cause now? Is it in fact a risk to the group to keep on looking for her?
  3. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH A FARMHOUSE FULL OF FRAKKING ZOMBIES?!?!?!?!?! What possible use could that be? Or is it something more simple like Old Man Smithers is a religious man and refuses to kill walkers?

I think the zombie was munching on Daryl’s boot first, so I believe he’s okay, though I’m not sure wearing the trophies around his neck was sanitary.

Here’s my deal with Sophia- I want an answer. At this point I’m not sure I care what the answer is, I just want one. It’s been convenient that the group had to stop and allow Carl to heal, but once he’s travel ready, I think they must move on, zombies i the barn or not.

I wonder if the Doc is working on a cure (those walkers being former loved ones) and that’s why he keeps live walkers.

Herschel is a very religious man, I believe that he is operating under the belief that if the survivors live a clean and pure life and rededicate their lives to God that the plague will end and that the zombies will be cured. Hence the collection in the barn… I think that some family members are among the shamblers in there and that he is hoping that given enough time they will be restored to him, God willing.

Just a theory…

Those walkers being his former family is a great theory.