The Plan - SPOILERS

That hot knuckle-dragger is the lady that won the lottery in the miniseries, who said her husband was from gemenon, her husband being Simon the Cylon.

They should have followed up what happened to the old glasses lady who also won the lottery.

I did.

Final Cylon Revealed

I really enjoyed this. I also really appreciated the pain staking effort it took them to restage many of the shots that had already been filmed to look seemless. I also wish thye could/would have done this during the run of the show! I’m also wondering what happened to the Six Brother Cavill on Galactica was sleeping with.

I have to say, watching this made me want to buy the DVD even more than I had wanted to before.

I believe that actress is EJO’s real life wife. which is funny considering he directed the show, which would make it pretty awkward during the sex scene between her and simon if it were me.

That scene close to the beginning of the attacks and showing all the colonies before and after with the hybrid talking about the fields and beaches and jungles burning…it got me so depressed.

Frak Ive missed feeling that

And HOLY FULL FRONTAL BATMAN!
The boobs I wasnt so surprised about, Caprica had it, why not this? But…the full shots of…certain…parts…was just wow ok…

I have never been less aroused by hot young woman’s full frontal scenes… something about an impending holocaust that ruined it for me…

I wasnt aroused either, just shocked
the FULL frontals were after the holocaust in the shower.

I really enjoyed the movie, especially the insight further into Cavils state of mind when they launched the attack on the colonies. the ending scene with the two Cavils with completely different points of view was really interesting.

It was really nice to add some substance to Simon, and who would of known he was so funny? the scene where him and Cavil are sitting in a room listening to Sam and Kara go at it was hilarious.

with that said, I really wish they would of just taken out all the stuff that we already saw in the show.It felt like a large portion of the movie was just replaying the exact scenes we’d already seen, adding little insight. the new scenes were amazing, but Id of perfered something shorter and just the original material.

I didnt mind most of the scenes. I thought it was nice to give us an easier way to track where we were in terms of the series. The ones I didnt need tho were like cuts to like Starbuck and Lee just for the sake of it.

Anyone else find it amusing that Leoben was a yoga instructor?

I thought the flashes of the various Kara scenes when leoben was chokign Kara explained so much about him.

I’m more then a little pissed at those who downloaded this before it comes out…

You know who you are…

Why cause you couldn’t find it? =P

I also enjoyed the (female) nudity and the Whore Six.

This looked like BSGz: 2012 with all the destruction scenes.

Intro was fraking cool - the attck, etc.

TGPAL: Just really happy to see you’re still alive, dude. :smiley:

Seized by god they cry for supper in the dark of the light. Mists of dreams dribble on the nascent echo and love no more. Jump. Counting down. All functions nominal. All functions optimal. Counting down. The center holds. The falcon hears the falconer. Infrastructure check. Wetware check. Everyone hang onto the lap bar please. Apotheosis was the beginning before the beginning. Devices on alert. Observe the procedures of a general alert. The base in the pinnacle. The flower inside the fruit that is both its parent and its child. Decadent as ancestors. The portal in that which passes. Nuclear devices activated and the machine keeps pushing time through the cogs like paste into strings into paste again and only the machine keeps using time to make time to make time. And when the machine stops time is an illusion that we created freewill. Twelve battles. Three stars. And yet we are countless as the bodies in which we dwell. Are both parent and infinite children in perfect copies. No degradation. The makers of the makers fall before the child. Accessing defense system. Handshake. Handshake. Second level clear. Accepting scan. Love outlasts death. Their ships failed. Skittering like skipped stones. Meaningless in the absence of time. What never was is never again. Progress reports arriving. The farms of Aerelon are burning. The beaches of Canceron are burning. The plains of Leonis are burning. The jungles of Scorpia are burning. The pastures of Tauron are burning. The harbors of Picon are burning. The cities of Caprica are burning. The oceans of Aquaria are burning. The courthouses of Libran are burning. The forests of Virgon are burning. The colonies of man lay tramples at our feet.

Ok, I’m watching it for the second time now. Did anyone catch the hybrid saying “Everyone hold on to the lap bar please” as the attack starts?

been working 70 hours a week. got a night off.

this wouldn’t of happened if they hadn’t jerked the fans around so much. even Ron Moore has said that downloading is the way this generation consumes media and its up to the companies, not us, to catch up.

if you mean because you think we aren’t going to buy it now, that’s a little off.

People buy things that they like, and they don’t when they don’t. Most folks would netflix, blockbuster, or download something to see weather or not it is worth buying?

Would you expect us to purchase this movie without a pre-view? I am by no means poor, but I still won’t throw my money away like that. Who does that… idiots, that’s who.

Why yes.
Hang on for the Genocide, it gets a little bumpy