Stargate Atlantis 403 & 404 Reunion & Doppelganger

Sam almost seemed like an afterthought this episode. Not a good sign for the new head of the Atlantis Expedition. It was understandable in the first two since Liz was still around.

“I am a science team.” :smiley:

Teyla’s been getting a lot of use out of that leather jacket this season.

Nice callback to bug John from just after Jewel Staite’s first appearance in SGA.

Nice background.

A couple nice little bits of foreshadowing of Teyla’s pregnancy in this episode. In nightmares for the most part, but still.

Another “Alien” homage?

Is this Ronon’s nightmare? John beating him in sparring? :wink:

Yes, even more so than the episode last season.

We haven’t even seen her yet this ep, have we, and we’re twelve minutes in already.

I guess not. I don’t know why they gave Ronon such a generic nightmare. You’d think he would have a more interesting one given his history.

I think they were only able to get her for 14 episodes in the season.

Love how Ronon wants to see Alien now.

“I said nightmare, not male delusional fantasy.” :smiley: Nice, especially given what happens next season.

Nice single shot walk and conversation.

You know, it would be funny if they pulled a DS9 and revealed that John really has been a Replicator for a few episodes.

See, John, THIS is why we don’t touch strange crystals on alien planets.

“Do I have a goatee?” :smiley:

Couldn’t they just cut around it in the tree trunk? That would avoid touching it.

Guessing touch isn’t everything. Keller is looking a bit dazzled.

Oh crap, that’s not good.

So in the last 8 or so episodes we have lost 2 main characters and a significant recurring character. That’s a lot.

Gamekeeper tech? Hope they fixed it since Avatar.