Stargate Atlantis 301 & 302 - No Man's Land & Misbegotten

Orion looks more like Daedalus’ big brother than an Ancient ship in the style of a Jumper or Atlantis.

“Operation: This will most likely end badly is a go.” :smiley:

I think that got through to Woolsey. He really is a good guy at this point but the main characters can’t see it because of their history with him.

Nice BSG-lite effect with the missile stream.

DOS? Seriously?

“Saw it in a movie once.” :smiley:

Bad idea to trust him, Michael.

OK, that’s a better reason to trust him for a few seconds.

I’d say that counts as a Pyrric victory at best.

“I would prefer dedicating my last breathable air to getting more air.” :smiley:

But isn’t the antivirus temporary at this point?

That would be a very anticlimactic ‘cliffhanger’, even if we weren’t going into the next ep in just a few minutes.

New alien ship under human control. Yeah, that’s going to last a long time. :rolleyes:

No one does deadpan sarcasm like Robert Picardo.

Both of the quotes you pulled for these eps were great…and when I read them before we started, I thought they were both McKay quotes :smiley:

He’s built much of his career on that talent.

More often than not, they probably are. Of course usually during the episode I hear some other quote that would fit better but aren’t on the Stargate Wiki page for the episode.

Nice callback to Scourge.

Wraith ships are organic. Shouldn’t the damaged systems regrow or something?

“Are you my executioner?”
“I wish.”

A colony of former Wraith? Yeah, that’ll work out so much better than the one there was originally.

Not if they were cauterized?

I’m thinking Beckett won’t be ‘perfectly safe’ if they leave him behind.

Interesting how Michael is the only one with hair that isn’t white (or nonexistant in some cases).

Better get used to that uniform, Richard. :slight_smile: