ST:The Next Generation 4X13 Devil's Due - 10/14 @ 10PM ET

I take your point, Captain. The creature called Ardra must be removed from power. Then we will leave these people alone.

Please doctor. Control your emotions.

Unknown. Mr. Scott please try to recreate the technology. We may be able to use it.

We’ll talk again in the morning? Sir, your ship is in danger. And now you’re taking a nap…sleeping!! How are you still a captain of a starship!?!

I would remind you, Doctor, than Spock is no longer the lone Vulcan aboard this ship.

The highest form of civilization, is it not?

Jim, you do have a propensity for changing the rules. I can not fault your record of sucess. That sadi, I do hope I get to meet this Picard someday.

“There’s nothing I find about you tantalizing.”

Picard! That’s how you play the game. Get close. Allow her guard to drop and then…

Ugh! I’m wasting my breathe.

One who wears a Starfleet uniform? Evidently this woman has met Kirk, before :stuck_out_tongue:

Be careful, Bones. That’s T’Pau!

Is this captain homosexual? Jim would have taken her up on her offer. :rolleyes:

T’Pau. Welcome aboard. We are honored by your presence.

In this scene, I think Captain Kirk, unlike Picard, would have sex with Ardra and then move on.

Transporter malfunctioning! Does nothing work in this century?

Curious. I did not expect you and I would have such a Hive Mind thot.

T’Pau, you are as wise as ever.

Great. Just what we need.

More Vulcans!

I would be interesting to see you, Mr. Scott, living in this time period.

Too late, Picard. Now she wants you on her terms. You had your chance to woo her.

Forget that. I’d retire to the Noroprin Colony before you’d catch me on that ship.

Now she’s after the android. shakes head Take charge, dammit!!

slight inclination of the head in acknowledgment

Your response lacks logic, Doctor.

As someone who has lived a long period, I would advise Mr. Scott to pursue his passions in life, to the end.