Smallville 9x22 Salvation

The I think I’m gonna die I love yous were… What’s the word? Forced?

Damn you, Lois, you’ve killed us all! :eek:

Oh no girl what are you doing?

Her head again.

“To the moon, Alice!”

And another head injury for Lois. :rolleyes:

That’s just a metaphor for beating your wife. :slight_smile:

Oops.

Zod, you frakked up. :eek:

Clark’s T-shirt:

Tight? Check.
Wet? Check.
Ripped? Check.

IBIMB :smiley:

Clark human therefor goes no place. ?

Um, wouldn’t just grabbing it away be a better plan than stabbing himself with it?

Blue kryptonite was an excellent trick. Didn’t see that coming.

Will see. Nice chatting with all of you.

Uh. Really?

I loved the uppercut Clark gave Zod. Reminded my of Street Fighter.

Hell, that whole fight was better than Clark vs Doomsday. We didn’t even really see that.

Really. :smiley:

The effects of the blue kryptonite are controlled by proximity, just like other types of kryptonite. Its powers will fade away if the Kryptonian is at a certain distance of it.

Zod was carrying it… fine, assume he had a lead seethe for it. But then when he hold it in his hand, wouldn’t that make him human? And Clark was fighting with him in close range… so instead of super power fights those were regular strength fights, just amped with a lot of special effects.

The reason why Clark didn’t just take it from Zod, but instead plunged the blue K dagger in his chest and deliberately fell off the building is to get the blue k dagger far enough away from Zod.

Zod will not follow him down the building because as soon as he comes near Clark, he will lose his ability to fly. I guess Clark can just grab the dagger and jump off the building as well…

frak, i have no idea why he didn’t just grab it from Zod then…

Two questions for next season…

if Clark is human now, how can he survive that fall? Why was the knitter? I am gonna guess Lexia the cross dresser…

EXCLUSIVE! Bye, Bye ‘Smallville’ — Tom Welling Confirms Season Ten Will Be The Show’s Last!

Thank goodness.