Smallville 9x06 Crossfire

Wow, SCC chick on Melrose place commercial.

When we saw the red leather boot getting zipped up, my first thot was that it was Lois. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is this woman afraid of this twerp? She beat down a guy twice his size with her bare hands.

Me too. (:

I thought that too.

This is getting too soap opery

I suppose I should be glad they’re not doing a Halloween episode this season. I always disliked those.

Aw, poor Olly. :frowning:

She finally admitted her feelings about Clark — of course, not actually to Clark. None of which will matter once she gets a look at Superman. :rolleyes:

Technically, she has. He’s the Blur. They are tweaking the story a bit.

I think they are working around the glasses as disguise paradox.

Is that a play on Lois and Clark poster?

Wow, how fortunate for the earpiece that she just happened to have. :slight_smile:

I got that call. Glad you had some one to talk to.

I think that’s been explained since the very beginning.

Everyone who has actually met Clark has had multiple head injuries. They’re lucky they still remember their own names, much less recognize Clark as Superman. :smiley:

Oh, definitely.

I love how that thug was able to pull the trigger at least three times before the first bullet reached its target. He must have some superspeed abilities himself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, that was a pretty cool scene.

Seriously? What kind of webcam has the resolution to see fingerprints?

KISSSSSSSS oh my.

Interesting ending.

Um.

Tess is more badass than we’ve given her credit for. :eek:

Do we have a new Jimmy? :rolleyes:

Yup, that’ll shut her up. :smiley:

I thought it was an automatic gun. And, the bullet to the eye thing was a play on Superman Returns.

A few homages in this episode.

Off to SGU frak.

He was glancing around the set, then reading the prompter, but not aloud. He glanced at the director, but I didn’t sense any flirtation. More like a “She looks like a nice lady” guy-from-the-country smile.