Smallville 9x03 Rabid

The black & silver is the Kryptonian costume. I think he’s going to wear that first in the show, before moving on to the red & blue.

Secrets secrets and more secrets.

If she bites him will that cure her?

Her teeth would probably break. :eek:

Oliver becoming a pathetic drunk is awful, although I think it does jive with the comics. Not sure, though. I don’t know a lot about Green Arrow.

OOOPs you are right. Hay will the green arrow be back soon???

Lois and her visions. hmm.

Still not sure how I feel about that.

Oh I thought I slipped into the Flashforward show.

Dogs want out.

smallville’s looking better every episode.

I actually like seeing what Ollie is going through. It is a complete reversal of their roles in season 7. Where Ollie is pushing Clark to save people and Clark just wanted to sulk.

I liked how Clark had a smile when he looked at Lana’s pic before moving the photo from his wallet to the album. Nicely done since the female cop took out Lois’s photo from Ollie’s wallet.

Actually no wonder Ollie is sulking so much. Lois left him because she couldn’t stand the fact that Ollie was risking his life to do hero work. But now she is either flirting with the Blur or with Clark. Knowing Clark is the Blur must be killing Ollie.

Zod is scaring me…

Zod had a nice katana.

I dislike how episodes go back and forth this season so far instead of being more linear.

The de-zombified Lois had perfect make up. She looked better than she did before becoming a zombie. Could be the rain and the wetness though.

What’s with all the women kicking Clark’s sb this season? First that Kryptonian chick then Lois. Clark wearing black must be attracting dominance types.

LOL, well, if you remember season 4, I’d say Clark has always attracted the dominance types.

yeah, is it wrong to think Zombie Lois is really hot…? maybe we need help…

Touche about season 4…

Hey, I said de-zombified Lois was hotter than pre-zombie Lois. You can have zombie Lois for your self.

oh good, cause zombie Lois looks hot XD tho a bit too snappy.

Did anybody else notice how fast Lois fell asleep in the episode? She seemed pretty awake a second ago then Ollie looks at his reflection and snaps fingers she’s out! When did she become narcoleptic?

Yeah, seriously. I’ve never seen Callum Blue in any role that wasn’t comedic, but he really is looking like a worthy successor to Terence Stamp.

It’s all the head injuries. Why else would she never be able to figure out that Clark was Superman? :smiley:

I think they said the virus induces sleep. Plus, Oliver was being boring.