Smallville 10x17 Kent

I hope so too :slight_smile: might be the last time we hear it when zack snyder’s version comes out.

Wow, hard watching evil Clark… So disconcerting…

From what I understand, in the comics, it would permanently remove Clark’s powers.

In this one, I think Clark Luthor implied that it was what allowed Lex to give him that scar of the Luthor crest.

Just looked it up. Not trying to spoil, but ouch.

Yeah, that’s what I was trying keep spoil free. d:

Deja vu…

lb

Was not expecting that…

hmm, didn’t see that coming.

Didn’t Lionel have a bunch of equipment there in the Clark Luthor reality?

And was it just me, or was the blur that caught Tess out of CL’s hand going horizontal? :slight_smile:

Yeah, left up to the audience what happened to it.

looked like a curve to me. :slight_smile:

Yeah. Dunno about that either.

This gonna suck.

Edit: I was too pessimistic

Does Meow Mix have a crush on Booster? That’ll be fun

Lol. Forgot about that name.

same can’t be said about Lana…

and it seems like while Clark Luthor is more evil, he is still the same BDA…

I think Lana proves that you can never meet the right guy in Paris, even if you changed your name to Hanna.

I had to look up BDA on urban dictionary… I don’t think the first definition fit what you meant. d:

there are way too many definitions for BDAs, all very different and equally disturbing. Though given Clark is “Super - Man”, I guess he is capable of any of those too…

BDA is a term in some smallville forums used to describe Clark never thinks ahead, being oblivious, always charging in without thinking or other dumb behaviors, and he never seem to learn from past BDA moments. It’s short for Big Dumb Alien.