Smallville 10x09 Patriot

Squid lips. Heh.

So nobody knows about Atlantis yet, right?

“Listen, squid lips.” :smiley:

“Sorry to interrupt The Real Housewives of Metropolis….” :smiley:

I’d watch that. :slight_smile:

“Don’t ask, don’t tell.”

Ah, so that’s why you’ve got a bunch of shirtless hot guys all tied up. :rolleyes:

“How long can you hold your breath?”

I love Oliver’s face there. :slight_smile:

Clark is not a civilian. He’s an alien god. :slight_smile:

I thought that was Marvel/Namor?

Too many football metaphors! :eek:

Aqua-Man was DC’s almost total ripoff of the Sub-Mariner. It’s been 70 years of course. :slight_smile:

Omg. Was that the same eye!!?

Old One-Eye is back! :smiley:

Lionel!!!

lb

I finally wiki’d Mera during the commercial. I wasn’t able to get the full info between breaks, but general idea.

IYKWIM.

lb

Oh My Frakking God!!!

My god, what are they going to o next? Give Emil Hamilton a stump leg?

This is just too much BSG goodness to bear XD

LOL

nailed it.

And even before that, when Lois gifted him the Ambros…Alcohol I got reminded of our most beloved Tigh. :smiley:

Now that you mention it, Emil should say byebye to one of his legs. lol

Overall this episode was very mediocre IMO. Hope that Lionel will stir things up again.

the one thing that really bugged me in this episode was Mera’s acting. even though she was pretty hot, her deliveries were so surreal.

besides than that, a mediocre episode in season 10 is still a lot better than most episodes in some past seasons…

i like seeing AC again. I am glad he got a really hot wife, even though she can’t act. I loved Gaeta and Tigh. By the way, if Emil is going to lose his leg, what would be the equivalent of the poo barge in the Smallville universe?

Afaik, Emil doesn’t lose a leg in the comics, but…

[spoiler]He betrayed Superman and other superheroes in a big way.

"Many years later, when John Henry Irons returned to Metropolis, just prior to the B13 Event, Hamilton felt he was being sidelined, as Superman now had access to a scientific genius who was also a fellow superhero. He disappeared during the B13 Event.

He eventually resurfaced as the Overmind, the leader of a cyberpunk gang plotting the return of Brainiac 13. He claimed, however, that the B13-technology in his prosthetic arm was controlling his actions. Presumably this claim held some truth, as he later returned to his role as Superman’s advisor using his innate understanding of the futuristic technology now available to him."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Hamilton

I stopped following the comics after he admitted his guilt because he was sidelined.[/spoiler]

And here is info on Mera.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mera_(comics)

Be careful about quoting this post if you want to remain spoil free.

I just bought this off ITunes. Should be done downloading by the time I get back from getting groceries.