Smallville 10x08 Abandoned

that was sweet but I’m still wondering what Jor-el was doing to Lois while she floated there. (or did I miss it?)

Prolly waiting for Clark to come to play that hologram.

Awe snap…

Daddy? Daddy Lionel Luthor? :eek::eek::eek:

Cylon!!

And, a Lionel cameo was too much to ask for I guess.

Ok did someone rip every section out of the Luthor baby naming book except the L’s?:confused::smiley:

LL is strong in the Superman mythos naming scheme.

One word for that trailer: Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Sorry I didn’t feel like running the stairs tonight. Ankle’s been giving me problems the past couple days.

Not my favorite episode of the season, but there were a few bright spots (like Lois calling the Fortress “Mr. El”)

EDIT: Oh, and I thought Kara took the key away from Clark.

Would have been cool if Lois saw The Suit while she was in the Fortress.

I got it! He forgot Chloe!

Smallville constantly miss on that opportunity. Since Clark haven’t completed a separate identity yet (still no glasses for daily life), a crowd could already be one of the reasons why he might have to use his head instead of power through everything.

yes, he can move faster than people can see, but there are always things or people that he might have to save without impacting them with the momentum at beyond the speed of light…

maybe when Clark goes super speed he also goes super light, otherwise i’d imagine him killing many people catching them with that kind of momentum.

the moment Teri is on screen, it was amazing… that woman does not age…

it’s like watching two Lois on screen at the same time. It’s weird, she is still the one when I have to think of a Lois.

the whole Granny Goodness thing was… well, i feel like i’ve seen Clark being tied up by hot women and tortured one too many times… wait, what i am saying…

but at least the Tess reveal came out of the whole thing, so as people say in Star Craft… GG, Granny Goodness… GG.