Sanctuary 2x12-13 Kali

In a show like this, that’s entirely possible. :eek:

Will finally became an abnormal…sorta.

Big Bertha again.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Hot, but not worth watching “Ghost Whisperer” for.

CG rooms. Some of them.

This show is mesmerizing. I’m not sure if I am still in shock over Dollhouse or just tired but I find myself really enthralled by the storytelling on Sanctuary.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Bedazzled Her Privates (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/13/jennifer-love-hewitt-beda_n_421751.html

Wow! Prestige is on Sunday night. I love that film.

Sounds like the Turtle that the World sits on.

I don’t like her. No reason, but I just never have. Completely irrational, I know. :slight_smile:

This episode has been particularly enthralling so far.

Don’t be silly. The world sits on four elephants.

That’s definitely one thing I don’t like about this season. Helen’s basically relegated to just running one of the houses, not the entire organization. It was established early on that Helen started the Sanctuary. What right do “people” have to question her judgement?

Which is a change from the previous two episodes.

So, place your bets. Spider out of the Doc by the end of the episode? Or he becomes a prophet?

That stand on top of A’Tuin the great turtle.

Considering that the bad guy has him tied up, I think the spider will be out of him before the end of this scene. :eek:

This is reminding me of Lethal Weapon.

Lol. I can see that.

Last week was Die Hard.

And then it’s turtles all the way down. :slight_smile:

I can’t remember what it’s called, but there’s a myth about a giant beetle under the ocean. The Japanese islands rest on its back. When it moves, so do they. :eek:

ETA: Jishin-Mushi

Since you didn’t get the A’Tuin reference, I take it you are not familiar with the Diskworld novels?

She’s bigger than Shelob for sure.