Lucky finally watches BSG: TOS! Heavy Drinking recommended!

mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

You know, Old Man Bridges’ uniform is not too bad (especially when the alternatives are considered).

Pike - I’m serious when I say they botched the movie. They had enough good stuff from the first season in particular to come up with something that would have had staying power. But now what most new comers see is the movie and that last hour is almost impossible to watch.

Redundancy…thy name is 'talos. :smiley:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

Awesome idea Lucky…and in case you didn’t notice, you made the blog with your effort!

I’ll take all the cheese you want if you give me classic Athena:

I mean, hello, that hair? Those hips? The boots? The “tool” belt?!

I have to agree with you on this one GalaxyRanger

Nice. The ultimate geek-boy fantasy girl right there.
If you asked me to choose between Athena in the uniform+gadgets vs. Athena nekkid…I’d have to think about that one…thinking about it now, truth be told :eek:

I know she’s pretty and all, but in that get up all I can think of is that she’s supposed to be some type of electrician or cable repair person.

That does it, I’m ordering cable.

Hmm…I’ve given this about a hour of thot so far, and I think I’ve reached a decision. I want her to keep the boots, tool belt and blaster holster on, but otherwise nekkid.
This portion of the thread is so getting moved to the gutter…

The true geek can always have both.

She can take a look at my cable! IKYWIM!

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words of encouragement. I swear on the grave of Boxey’s dead daggit, I will finish the series.

Estimated reduction in IQ upon completion - 28 points.

You are a brave man indeed. My humble suggestion for the humble reader of your epic journey is not only to drink heavily while documenting your journey, but letting us know what you are drinking (and is the smoking lamp off?) :smiley:

That really made me laugh.

“We are now all dumber for having seen this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Could be a very interesting research experiment. I don’t know there have been any well documented studies on combined reduction in IQ and loss of brain cells associated with the act of watching BSG:TOS and heavy drinking (CRIIALOBCAWTAOWBSG:TOSAHD).…and least none of scholarly note…and no recent papers on the subject in CRIIALOBCAWTAOWBSG:TOSAHD Journal
Which is surprising, because BSG:TOS isn’t really watchable without the drinking. Please document and report your results.

Anticipate that upon completion of project subject will no longer be able to write or communicate effectively with other members of species.

Ah. Well, that explains why there’ve been no papers published on the subject.

Oh come on, it’s not Night Rider.

Or is it Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (starring Richard Basehart and David Hedison).