Lost 5x12 Dead is Dead

So would some Liquid Plumber kill smokey. Is that all Smokey is is a clogged drain

You are correct sir. In one of the first episodes he “looked into the eyes of the island” It may have been Walkabout

I don’t know. There is something weird in the bowels of the Island. Maybe it’s the inter-dimensional ship from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

whoa. my fingers just got a workout

Oh snap! I shoulda seen that coming but I didn’t but it makes so much sense. That is great.

About Penny, that is.

Ahh Bens sweet sweet revenge

I wish i had an HD tv that would look so much better.

Wow. I didnt see that coming. I didnt think Ben would shoot Desmond. Wait…is Ben gonna have a heart

See. Ben is a good guy. he can’t kill someone in front of their kid or someone with a kid.

That’s the way I thot it would play out. But yeah. I had no idea up until they showed Ben on the dock.

Wow! I didn’t see that one coming! But the parallel between Penny and Danielle was interesting.

Defend him all you like. I wouldn’t trust him.

I don’t trust him at all/ But i still think he is the good guy doing what best for the island.

Well I’d sure trust him over Widmore after seeing all these flashbacks!

HOLY SHIT. WIDMORE IS IN THAT CASE…its gotta be

Yay! The Statue. I was wondering what the extras were gonna do on the Island.

Is she the smoke monster…

Is Ben gonna die

So why does the Island love John so much?

Is it that he has a pure heart or something?

wow. I dont know how it happens but this season keeps getting better. I cant pick a favorite this season

I’m sure this has been brought up hundreds of times, but is the Island Atlanis?

This one was particularly good. No spoon-fed dialogue. You really had to be on your toes.