Lost 4.6: The Other Woman (spoilers)

It is thought that, as humans evolve over the millennia, the little toe will eventually go away. If the Island will be important throughout all of history, than it may have to be traveled to by people from all times, including the far, far future. My thought is that people from that time were observed visiting, and maybe doing extraordinary things, by natives in the past.

I’m thinkin’ that Harper came from the same Island powered “box” that Locke’s dad came from. I don’t get it yet, but I think this “box” can somehow bring back the dead. Jack’s dad, Kate’s horse, Locke’s dad …Harper.
Its accessible to Ben now, but maybe one of our castaways will be able to access its power in the future. This could explain dead/yet-not-dead Charlie visiting Hurley off island.

Of all nature except “Flash Gordon”, pretty please (the current SciFi incarnation that is) :slight_smile:

Interesting talk this week during the official Lost podcast about what is canon in the Lost universe. Carlton and Damon (the showrunners) actually considers things like “Bad Twin” and the mobisodes as part of the mythology of the show. I had never seen the mobisodes until this morning. Here’s the first one:

//youtu.be/sFlNdNmBvXk

That is interesting. I havent listened to the podcast yet.

The mobisodes were…okay, though the Jin one was pretty funny!

Actually, the Washington Post hosts a Lost Book Club with books which are mentioned/referenced/seen being read in the show. There is a once monthly online chat about the book and how it relates to the show’s mythology and symbolism. They’ve read things like Watership Down, Alice in Wonderland, A Brief History of Time, and Through the Looking Glass. I haven’t read the books with them (and some of them not at all) but I have read some of the discussion about the books’ relationships to the show. It’s kinda cool: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/tv/lost/

My favorite lost podcasts are
[ul]
[li]Lostcasts - Very in depth analysis. I like that they are willing to tackle the deeper (headache inducing) topics of Lost.
[/li][li]Lost podcast with Jay and Jack - A more light hearted podcast that does a good job of summarizing content with some lighter weight theory-crafting (fewer headaches, more laughs).
[/li][li]Official Lost Podcast (linked above)
[/li][/ul]