I found my My Little Pony!!

So true, and I’m looking forward to the day I can find toys like these cheap in yard sales etc.
'Cuz I have a feeling that these faux-bots will look hella cooler without their skins and mashed together.
Let’s start with a Terminator looking Pushme-Pullyou Robo-Pony with an insane naked Elmo jockey.

Or how about tricking out a pair of fighting Aibos.
Spikes. Dremels. Torches.
On second thought, maybe not. I still kinda like Aibos. Too Mech-L Vick.
But Robosapiens on the other hand…

//youtu.be/xsgU6xry_ZQ&feature=related

I just came across this.

original post here. follow the link in that post to see another MLP Jayne hat.

Damn. MLP has a cunning hat, and I still don’t. :frowning:

Um, I don’t think this hat is going to fit you Pike. Unless you’re some kind of pixie or something! :wink:

Heh.

Pike… that is by far the best fraking link I have ever clicked on …

I am still laughing…

You know, it takes a very special kind of person to get kicked off a my little pony forum! The last picture was the funniest thing I have seen all day.

//youtu.be/UGGLENEEVYc

It’s like a little Audra.

Seeing that makes me feel so much better about how I spend my free time. Er… when’s the ‘Elite’ pony coming out?

I had that one too!

hmmm…the Pony has a Jayne hat…

lol. im scared of my little ponies. when my niece brings one when she comes over i have to go on a bike ride. no lie.:smiley:

MLP as Doctor Horrible! (AND Captain Hammer.)

Another magnificent find, Pike.

This really captures his likeness.

that is full of win, my fiancee looooves my little pony. might make a fantastic gift :slight_smile:

The artist Sippo has gotten a lot of attention recently for his My Little Pony mashups.

love the Alien MLP

My least favorite, because it pretty much looks like an Alien. Technically impressive, though.

The Batman with the logo on his haunches makes me laugh.

My butch pony~ my lesbian pony!