Heroes Season 3, Episode 5: Chapter Five 'Angels and Monsters'

Yea. Talk about the specific themes and cultural issues they tackled. (e.g. Race in ‘Let That Be Your Last Battlefield’) bad example but you get where I’m going

Yea. Secret gov’t crap. We know best J. Edgar stuff.

How many should it take? :rolleyes:

So Claire is a softy after all. Somethings gonna happen soon to turn her evil

I really like the Sylar arc. Putting with Claire’s step dad is great.

And it looks like Sylar is making the rounds. Maybe it’s just me having not seen the rest of the new season, but I can’t really bring myself to trust him.

5+

you get one level for each dude you snuff

So is everyone “buying” his redemption?

She’s still just a kid. She doesn;t fully understand what’s going on. She’s lived a pretty sheltered life. She reminds me of Jan Brady for some reason. I can’t place it right now.

I do. I think his power made him a monster. I think if he wanted he could tame the beast within. They handled that in the previous episode but I don’t want to give anything away.

I am. It hasnt really been done much before. The bad guy is almost always a bad guy. They kinds of did it with Spike in Buffy. And they are doing it in Lost. But i buy it. I think Sylar is truly trying to be good.

‘My Worst Enemy’…hmmm looks like ‘Total Recall’

Anyone remember The Heathers? That almost makes the show worth watching.

They better build more levels then. :slight_smile:

I remember Heathers. But i am sick of shows that deal with a big secret. That why i like journeyman so much

Slater is great and he’s a Trek fan, ‘The Undscovered Country’ cameo.

And I don’t trust HRG, either. You can only switch sides so many times before you’re just a bastard.

And did Adam just say “appletini?” Someone’s a Scrubs fan!

I do love the “Go to the bar” plan. Good plan. My kinda plan.

Awesome they just threw down a Star Wars reference

I don’t know why but I like Monroe. Maybe it’s just a fascination with someone who has lived and survived for so long. All the things, he’s seen.

Ever see the British miniseries Jekyll? If not, definitely check it out.