Heroes Season 3, Episode 5: Chapter Five 'Angels and Monsters'

HRG: Once bad, always bad.

This is what I was talking about; you don’t need people who do wrong things for the right reasons. You may think they’re helping you at the moment – saving you from some horrible fate that you’re presented with.

But the truth is that you’re often in the situation completely because of the bastard in the first place. And after you’re saved, you’ll find yourself in the same situation again. And again. And again.

i so wanted to relate with him the whole first season but now I can’t stand him. I think he’s in over his head and makes poor decisions.

Frak the whut!!

Why? I was just saying…oh man!! HIRO!!!

Hiro’s totally going to go back in time for Ando.

HOLY CRaaaaP!!!

I think Hiro got a fake sword some how.

Did the Max Payne Valkirye tatoo look like Kara and Ander’s?

Also…i think this shows that Daphne is not a bad person. She didnt want Ando to die either. she is one of my new favorite characters. and she is cute as a button…and i happen to think buttons are pretty danged cute

Sylar playing the audience’s voice. SUH-weet

So is this when Claire changes and goes baddie…

ok. Puppet master dude…really really creepy. Like thin mustache and a van creepy

HRG didn’t really think that was going to work, did he? Sylar has super-hearing and telepathy, not to mention a lot of powers that could avoid the whole thing…

The mind power freaks remind me of the Second Foundation.

You never know. He might have just done it right there and it’d all work out. Not that that would be a good thing, but still.

Linderman is Daphnes father perhaps…

So what’s up with Linderman? Is he really back from the dead? Or something else?

HoloLinderman.

I missed the H on his head, tho. Maybe you saw it?

Is Malcolm McDowell a Six-in-your-head?

No really I’m serious. Is he implanted in all the minds of the geneically created Heroes?

Yep. More like Second Foundation.

well that wasnt to shocking…