Heroes 4x02 Jump, Push, Fall

Thanks for the link. Spoiler-free, I trust?

Somehow, I imagine the later years of Pee-Wee’s show differently. :rolleyes:

Yea its Spoiler Free. They just give you the premise of the movie nothing to spoilery it didnt seem. And they also talk to him about Enemy Mine

Um, I don’t trust Gretchin.

yea i think shes the killer but that could be a red herring

I think he already knows.

Cool. Thanks.

And they also talk to him about Enemy Mine

Love that flick.

You know, I think video games are desensitizing the young. These college girls are so flip about a roommate’s death.

Damn you Guitar Hero!!!

One has to wonder. She might be obsessed with Claire and removing obstacles. :eek:

Thats what i would be thinking. Its the obvious outcome. But this is Hiros: Redemption so it could be different. Maybe its John Conner coming back from Season 1 and seeking revenge for some reason

If it isn’t a red herring (ie Gretchen did it), that would be a major disappointment. Even more so if she’s attracted to Claire, because that would make the gazillionth “evil lesbian” trope ever.

C’mon Heroes, be better than yourself!

First Claire tells her everything in the span of five minutes and then her roommate winds up dead. Wait, isn’t that like every slasher-film plot? Can’t wait for them to go camping.

Hey they actually showed a fight.

It’s a Hero detector.

… barely.

Uh oh Peter’s turning whiny again. I knew it was too good to be true.

I kinda like Peter now. Hes not emo…Oh look someones got the Nissan Cube

defenestrated!

don’t get mad for me using it in a sentence.
:smiley:

I would think that jumping would go the furthest. Pusing in the middle and falling the lest.

We still need a shower scene. :rolleyes:

It’s a CYLON!!

Run!! Simon in da house!

YES! Yes we do.