Heroes 3x08 Villains

Angela killed him. Whoa. Well, coma anyway.

They keep talking about Sylar’s hunger for powers. Was that a genetic decision or a happenstance?

For all the good it did…

They’ve really been especially vague on that point. :confused:

:eek: Holy Craaaaaaaaap! :eek: Great cliffhanger! :eek:

Gruesome!!!

How come we’ve never seen Sylar use that “point and shoot” power? I thought maybe it would be the power that he used to focus his telekinetic energy to slice people’s heads open, but he sliced Mr. Exploding Finger right open. Why couldn’t they just have shown him getting his freezing power, and finally explain the origin of that one?

And how did the Company know that Sylar had serial killer potential when he’d only killed one guy at this point?

This show makes me so frakkin’ agitated.

Just gotta say this was a great episode. It was a good flashback episode. I do hope Hiro is gonna be ok. I think Ando is gonna save Hiro. And it will be good.

don’t you want any story progression? The story did not move forward one little bit in this episode. we didn’t learn anything new in the episode. we already knew about Linderman trying to kill Nathan and crippling his wife and that Aurthor and Linderman were in cahoots.(spelling) I really want this show to start telling me some sort of story again. 3rd season in a row, Peter has powers, doesn’t have powers, doesn’t know what to do. Flash back episode to explain nothing. Where was Charles Deveaux? Adam? Anything?
I am holding out hope that the next chapter that starts just after the new year will be more like the first season. telling the story of ordinary people with extra-ordinary powers.

1. I love seeing Angela be powerful…it’s a shame Arthur is such a lout. Angela should have been smart enough to go in there and MAKE SURE THE ASSHAT WAS DEAD, am I right? I hate it when the Heroes do dumb things!

2. Sylar…aw, man…that whole thing frakked-up Sylar and Elle in one fell swoop. Not that either of them wasn’t messed-up to begin with, but you know, they were both salvageable. So, it sucks that both were manipulated by the company that way. I’m loving Zachary Quinto’s portrayal of Sylar this season–from “good” to “bad” and every nuance in between–he just gets it all so perfect. He’s the reason I’m most excited about the Star Trek movie.

3. I agree that not much new material was revealed tonight–just a few new tidbits that were filled-in. The end of the show was shocking, with the shaman decapitated. Holy crap! And then Arthur right there with Hiro. Well, I look forward to seeing what happens next, even though this season has been so painfully uneven. There are so many things I feel like could have been written better. I’m not ready to stop watching yet, though. I still have hope that it will get better.

Okay, I need some help here.
I finally watched Heroes ep “It’s Coming” last night, and the TiVo cut off the very end of the episode. It stopped with Daddy Petrelli drawing something while in a precog trance.

Heroeswiki tells me this:

Inside Arthur’s office, Tracy, Knox, Sylar, Elle, and Flint arrive in Arthur’s office as Arthur, in a precognitive trance, is drawing a sketch of the eclipse. Arthur finishes his drawing, looks up, and says: “It’s coming.”

But do they show anything at the end of the episode? Let to do they show what he’s drawing?

Just to clarify my question: I’m referring to last week’s episode which (correct me if I’m wrong) is “It’s Coming”----which was Frakked about in the “Eclispe Part I” thread—I thing you got the episode names mixed up?

Just the eclipse:

Yeah, those got screwed up somehow. I just copied the titles from the IMDb, so I guess they had it wrong at the time. That’s what I get for working ahead. :smiley:

I’ll fix them, in order to prevent further confusion.

Excellent. Thanks! I was worried that I had missed some key reveal or something.

:slight_smile: Let that be a lesson to you, padawan. Never do anything in advance. I’ve been meaning to teach you how to procrastinate, but I keep putting it off :wink:
wow, what would it be like if I was actually as funny as I think I am?