Game of Thrones 2x06 The Old Gods and the New

UGH! Theon can’t even behead someone right

I guess that’s not Valyrian steel… :eek:

I love how they’re using the dire wolves & the dragons…just enough to know they’re there but not over using them. I still want more

Actually that’s far more accurate than taking someone’s head off in one stroke. Even Mary of Scotland took a couple strokes.

Oh man I can’t wait to see more of Qoren…he’s awesome so far!

They generally tried not to have to hack at them though

OK This is not good! HIDE ARYA!

Tried, yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decapitation#Painlessness

If the headsman’s axe or sword was sharp and his aim was precise, decapitation was quick and was presumed to be a relatively painless form of death. If the instrument was blunt or the executioner clumsy, however, multiple strokes might be required to sever the head. The person to be executed was therefore advised to give a gold coin to the headsman to ensure that he did his job with care. Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, and Mary, Queen of Scots, required three strikes at their respective executions. Margaret Pole, 8th Countess of Salisbury, is said to have required up to ten strokes before decapitation was achieved.

That may be, but we have seen in this world 1 stroke is possible twice now

OH YAY! It’s Ygritte!!!

Okay, Ygritte is sexy. Kissed by fire, indeed.

Gods this Iceland footage is amazing!

I really hate that they have them put swords away still bloody

With Ice, which is six feet of Valyrian steel. Theon had a short dinky thing. And his sword was small, too. :wink:

Jon Snow knows where to put it!

Err… maybe not.

I’m thinking not!

She may look like she’s kissed by fire, but do rushes match the tapesty?

Cersei always knows the right thing to say.

I am always surprised with all her machinations how short sighted Cersei cam be.

And Good for you Sansa! F Joffrey!

Most likely