Game of Thrones 1x06 A Golden Crown

The Dany stuff in this episode is what made her start to be one of my favorites.

I have to admit Vaes Dothrak looks very different from what I had imagined, but I think it’s working well.

Oh, Sansa. You love-struck idiot.

What Sansa inspired Ned to use his brain, had to be the worst kept secret of the series IMO! And even more that Robert doesn’t suspect anything. Maybe too much alc and whores. :rolleyes:

Sometimes women really don’t know when to shut up, like Cersei.

Even if Ned would send a raven, it would reach Winterfell and not The Eyrie where all the fun is happening.

Dany, Dragonegg, hot embers, hands, but no burnmarks = FREAKY!!! :eek:

Either some time has passed or the Starks at Winterfell were informed very quickly about Jaime’s attack. Bran really can’t steer his horse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Without taking enough away, I can see how Theon might get angry at the Starks, seeing how Rob talks down to him.

First time watching it, I expected Tyrion to try get Mord over the ledge. BTW, “mord” is German for “murder”.

I looooove Maisie William’s facial expressions and fighting moves!!!

Why couldn’t Dany eat a human heart?! I guess horses ones are bigger and more tasty in the Dothraki culture.

Stealing the dragoneggs, Visery’s voice already starts to crack.

Those of you having read the books before the series aired, what is your opinion about the scene of Viserys talking to Mormont in the tent? Does it shed a new light on Viserys character and motivations since in the book you only see him through Dany’s eyes?

I’ve got a smile on my face nearly all the time when Tyrion says something. Although I believe Tyrion didn’t have to bribe Mord to get an audience with Lysa since Cat would want him before a trial, or have him tortured anyways.

How Bronn volunteers to fight as Tyrion’s champion since he thinks: “Well, if nobody else is gonna do it.” :smiley:

Now Ned rolls a Hard Six, but IMO it is already too late and everything will result in bloody violence.

I wish the the Sansa/Joffrey relationship will end like the Padme/Anakin one!!!

Arya’s “Seven Hells!” is OSSIM!! :smiley:

And here is my theory why Jon Arryn was murdered (most likely by the Lannisters, or Varys): He was searching for Robert’s basters to investigate if anyone of them had blond hair. Since they haven’t it is a proof that all of Cersei’s children really are fathered by Jaime.

Wellwell Viserys, there are so many ways to kill someone without shedding any blood. lol

Casilda, as our linguist expert here. What do you think about the Dothraki language? Does it improve the Dothraki culture are are you fine without much of it like it is in the books?

Dothraki is entirely a horse culture. Horses are much more valuable than humans.

One of the complaints by the readers is that everyone having sex does it ‘Dothraki style,’ which is supposed to be a cultural thing.