Game of Thrones 1x04 Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

wow…that was kinda gross

Littlefinger is so incredibly creepy in a wicked awesome way

seriously dude…WTF is your problem? Story about melting faces…sheesh

I’d like to know why the Hound didn’t tell his own story and how in the world Littlefinger does know it.

Littlefinger is awesome.

Uh-oh, this isn’t going to go well.

This is one of my favorite Catelyn moments even if it is her most stupid.

Poor Tyrion had no idea what he was walking into when he entered that inn.

k, after being at home for the weekend I finally can watch it now…after I watched the Community “paintball” episode (pt.1)

So they could get the information about the dragon skulls in there without a flashback to Tyrian checking them out I’d imagine. Plus boobs.

I knew I recognized him!

Is he too much like Samwise?

I guess so that we get more of the dragon lore of Westeros.

But they were hidden by her hair. :frowning:

Both think way too much about themselves. I won’t be surprised that Prince Dickweed will become like Viserys if he gets older (I hope though his life span will be kept short).

Alone for her portrayal of Arya, the series is worth watching in my opinion. I like characters who want to be the person they desire and not be put into a normally social norm raster.

That was OSSIM. I guess we’ll see more of that in the future.

Good episode. I liked the stuff up on the Wall, and Arya still rocks (though we already knew that)

I liked this episode. This is the first one that felt like an episode of a TV show, and not a direct adaptation of the book. I think this episode let the characters “breathe” a bit.

As everyone else said, that one simple moment with Arya was wonderful. Played perfectly. Well done.